Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone (2231 Views)

This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo / PHOTO: Caption This Massive Typo Error On Samsung Galaxy Note Advert / How To Bypass Google Verification On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Legacy214: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please, how can I use the Glo Bis subscription in my Samsung S3. Got the phone of recent, don't know how to go about it unlike my formal MTK phone.
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by yasolan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Legacy214:
Please, how can I use the Glo Bis subscription in my Samsung S3. Got the phone of recent, don't know how to go about it unlike my formal MTK phone.
For u to do that.. U have to change the imei.. U can't change the imei of the samsung.. Because the chipset isnt like the normal mtk.. Just root it and use mtn bis
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by davolas(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am currently using s3 nd i av my imei changed but not lyk all dis mediatek fone u change via mobileuncle,u av to change it tru hard reset nd its gonna b permanet even wen u factory reset ya fone so njoyn mine but d onu ish is 2100mah but its so gr8 on s3

1 Like

Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
yasolan:

For u to do that.. U have to change the imei.. U can't change the imei of the samsung.. Because the chipset isnt like the normal mtk.. Just root it and use mtn bis
FYI bro, u can changee it, using chimeratools just that chimera tool is expensive...
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
There is a way sha, tho i've not tested it with Samsung but it should work..

You need:

Root Checker apk
Kingroot apk version 4.6.5
Xposed Framework apk
Xposed Imei Changer apk
Blackberry Imei Generator apk

Download all these apps and install em..

Root yo Phone 1st with Kingroot... Ensure u have mobile data so as to enable Kingroot root yo device properly.. Your device should restart after rooting..

Then open Xposed Framework, Click on Framework and click on Install updates... It will show u some configs.. Just select and continue.. Your device should restart again..

Then open Xposed Framework again and click on Modules... It will pop out Xposed imei Changer.. Tick on it and Restart yo phone again....

Then open Blackberry Imei, Click on Generate and copy down the IMEI generated...

Then open Xposed IMEI changer and insert the code yu generated earlier on and click on Apply... NB: You should copy down your main IMEI just in case...

Restart your phone again and go to Settings - About Phone - and check your Imei to know whether you have successfully changed it from the main IMEI...

Subscribe to GLO BIS and set your apn to blackberry.net

I typed this on phone and my tutorial might be a bit thin... If you have changed Imei before, you can do this as long as you download those tools...

It worked on HTC and Motorola Droid Android phones.. I hope it works on yours too.. Also note that these phones came with OS versions lower than 5.0(Lollipop)...

Cheers...

3 Likes

Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Djangocode:

You need:

Root Checker apk
Xposed Framework apk
Xposed Imei Changer apk

Root yo Phone 1st with Kingroot... Ensure u have mobile data so as to enable Kingroot root yo device properly.. Your device should restart after rooting..

Then open Xposed Framework, Click on Framework and click on Install updates... It will show u some configs.. Just select and continue.. Your device should restart again..

Then open Xposed Framework again and click on Modules... It will pop out Xposed imei Changer.. Tick on it and Restart yo phone again....

Then open Blackberry Imei, Click on Generate and copy down the IMEI generated...

Then open Xposed IMEI changer and insert the code yu generated earlier on and click on Apply... NB: You should copy down your main IMEI just in case...

Restart your phone again and go to Settings - About Phone - and check your Imei to know whether you have successfully changed it from the main IMEI...

I typed this on phone and my tutorial might be a bit thin... If you have changed Imei before, you can do this as long as you download those tools...

It worked on HTC and Motorola Droid Android phones.. I hope it works on yours too.. Also note that these phones came with OS versions lower than 5.0(Lollipop)...

Cheers...
This method does not works, it only let the user believe tthe imei has been changed but deep down in the phone, the real imei is still there, i have used it...
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
This method does not works, it only let the user believe tthe imei has been changed but deep down in the phone, the real imei is still there, i have used it...
Allright sha... I believe it should work tho it might not..
Like you said, u've tested it...

Maybe the OP should test and confirm also...

Are there any methods apart from Chimera software??
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Timijo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Djangocode:

You need:

Root Checker apk
Xposed Framework apk
Xposed Imei Changer apk

Cheers...
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Timijo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Djangocode:

You need:

Root Checker apk
Xposed Framework apk
Xposed Imei Changer apk

Cheers...
guy, well done for typing the above method. I have tried it before on my Samsung galaxy grand prime and it did not work with glo BIS. If there is any other method please let us know.
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Djangocode:

Allright sha... I believe it should work tho it might not..
Like you said, u've tested it...

Maybe the OP should test and confirm also...

Are there any methods apart from Chimera software??
I think z3x, but its like it uses an hardware box along tho not really sure.
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by davolas(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2016
All it require is an hardware box nd it will b programed on it,dos hardware box dey use flashn fones nd u gud to go,dat i used i hope dis help
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by FizzieLee(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2016
I use Motorola Droid. But am unable to root it with Kingroot as u stated above. Meanwhile av rooted other mtk phones like injoo, infinix n tecno with kingroot well. It won't just go for this Droid Sha...
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
Research research research
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

But after I tried it on my Samsung tab, it changed. I checked the imei with the *#06# code and I discovered it changed. Dos it mean it is fake. I didn't actually do it cos of glo BIS cos I'm using psiphon vpn. The question is the u check with the same code to know if it changed or Not?
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

But after I tried it on my Samsung tab, it changed. I checked the imei with the *#06# code and I discovered it changed. Dos it mean it is fake. I didn't actually do it cos of glo BIS cos I'm using psiphon vpn. The question is the u check with the same code to know if it changed or Not?
its fake, it may work with psyphon but definitely not glo bis. btw wat subscription are u using on it with psyphon?
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
its fake, it may work with psyphon but definitely not glo bis. btw wat subscription are u using on it with psyphon?

I use mtnbblite and music plus
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

I use mtnbblite and music plus
ok, pls can I have ur whatsapp digits?
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
ok, pls can I have ur whatsapp digits?

Gimme us bro
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Gimme us bro
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by bobo65(m): 2:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Samsung Imei changing should cost 3 to 5k at ikeja
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Ojestas(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
yasolan:

My glo bis stopped working for IG . . u have the idea what happened¿
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by xtivin(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
download octopus box cracked 1.6.5 and install samsung driver and you are good to go
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by yasolan(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Ojestas:
My glo bis stopped working for IG . . u have the idea what happened¿
. Hmm.not really sure ..just do basic first aid..recheck ur APN . force stop ur Instagram and open again..check if it works for other apps
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by Ojestas(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2016
yasolan:
. Hmm.not really sure ..just do basic first aid..recheck ur APN . force stop ur Instagram and open again..check if it works for other apps
i created a new apn . . restarted my phone n it started working again.
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by kowalsky: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2016
davolas:
Am currently using s3 nd i av my imei changed but not lyk all dis mediatek fone u change via mobileuncle,u av to change it tru hard reset nd its gonna b permanet even wen u factory reset ya fone so njoyn mine but d onu ish is 2100mah but its so gr8 on s3

how did you go bout it
Re: How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone by bobo65(m): 4:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Unlimited2 here will do it with about 1k

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Overload, 6gb For #2000 And Much More / List Of Sweet Android Games Specially Handpicked For You #1 / Be Warned!! 1G Will Soon Be Purchased With #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.