Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Submit Ad On OLX - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Submit Ad On OLX (788 Views)

DON JAZZY IS ASKING FANS TO SUBMIT THEIR ACOUNT DETAILS TO GET ALERT FOR XMAS / FG To Submit To 2018 Budget To N'assembly In October / Submit Your CV Nationwide (important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Ad On OLX by safeguide: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello Guys. Have been trying to submit an ad on OLX for some couple of weeks now, which I have been finding so dificult to submit because of there new rules, they are asking of District/ Street/ Postal code... And I have try all the code with the district and street name and yet they say Wrong city or Pincode
Plsss anyone who has pass tru the same challange should try assist with there comment

(1) (Reply)

PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her / South East States Top WAEC Ranking, Northern Schools Rank Low / Champion Leageue Ticket In England.what Happen If Liverpool Win Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.