Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. (1751 Views)

1 In 7 People In The World Now Use Whatsapp / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by IamKollinx(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chatting on whatsapp with a PC - Computer is no new trend. For those who don't already know, you can use whatsapp on pc in two different ways:

- Bluestacks
- Whatsapp Web

I recommend the second method, installing whatsapp on pc with bluestacks is very complex, there's alot of requirements and steps(its a native method) we all know bluestack app is used to install apk apps on a computer OS...

Well back to the topic, with your whatsapp supported phone on standby, just follow this easy method and short steps to run and use whatsapp messenger on your computer.

Note: You need to have the latest version of whatsapp installed on your Android, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia or Apple phone. Visit the official website of whatsapp with your phone to get the newest/updated version.

[size=14pt]How to Run Whatsapp Messenger on PC.[/size]

- Launch whatsapp messenger on your phone.
- Click on the Menu/Option key on your phone.
- Now you can see WhatsApp Web on the pop up page, click on it.
- Follow the Image instructions like this:
- Now switch to your computer and visit http://web.whatsapp.com (you can bookmark this page for future use)
- Scan the QR code on the page opened on your computer with your phone.
- And magically, you should get connected and see your messages on your computer screen.

Now you can chat and share files with your pals on pc.

Source: Techllins - How to run and use whatsapp on PC without bluestacks.

Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by seunlayi(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2016
This is simple and straight forward

1 Like

Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by henryobinna(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2016
IamKollinx:
Chatting on whatsapp with a PC - Computer is no new trend. For those who don't already know, you can use whatsapp on pc in two different ways:

- Bluestacks
- Whatsapp Web

I recommend the second method, installing whatsapp on pc with bluestacks is very complex, there's alot of requirements and steps(its a native method) we all know bluestack app is used to install apk apps on a computer OS...

Well back to the topic, with your whatsapp supported phone on standby, just follow this easy method and short steps to run and use whatsapp messenger on your computer.

Note: You need to have the latest version of whatsapp installed on your Android, Windows, Blackberry, Nokia or Apple phone. Visit the official website of whatsapp with your phone to get the newest/updated version.

[size=14pt]How to Run Whatsapp Messenger on PC.[/size]

- Launch whatsapp messenger on your phone.
- Click on the Menu/Option key on your phone.
- Now you can see WhatsApp Web on the pop up page, click on it.
- Follow the Image instructions like this:
- Now switch to your computer and visit http://web.whatsapp.com (you can bookmark this page for future use)
- Scan the QR code on the page opened on your computer with your phone.
- And magically, you should get connected and see your messages on your computer screen.

Now you can chat and share files with your pals on pc.

Source: Techllins - How to run and use whatsapp on PC without bluestacks.

hey bro, are just coming online for the first time?
Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by IamKollinx(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2016
henryobinna:

hey bro, are just coming online for the first time?
i know u knew about it but someone out there doesn't... undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
it doesn't worth the stress. imagine me connecting my phone to PC to use whatsapp where as other social apps have theirs on PC .
Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by IamKollinx(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2016
asuustrike2009:
it doesn't worth the stress. imagine me connecting my phone to PC to use whatsapp where as other social apps have theirs on PC .

Lol, I understand..
But people with phones not tablets who like the keypad way and large screen will love it.
Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by blackfase(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
U don't get his drift. He's saying scanning to access whatsapp web is a hassle and I do agree, whereas other apps like Viber, Line, Tango and Telegram have dedicated standalone clients for desktop. I wonder why Whatsapps' case is different....

IamKollinx:

Lol, I understand..
But people with phones not tablets who like the keypad way and large screen will love it.
Re: How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
blackfase:

U don't get his drift. He's saying scanning to access whatsapp web is a hassle and I do agree, whereas other apps like Viber, Line, Tango and Telegram have dedicated standalone clients for desktop. I wonder why Whatsapps' case is different....

Exactly !you just spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? / Techno W2 (brand New) / Watsapp Was Unable To Install In My Android"problem Parsing Package"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.