Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders (658 Views)

CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / GTB Sent This To Their Customers Today (PIC) / See What GTB Does To My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders by Omooba77: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dear Customer,

Resumption of Foreign Currency Cash Deposits at GTBank

We are pleased to inform you that you can now make Foreign Currency Cash deposits into your GTBank domiciliary account(s) at any of our branches from Tuesday, 12thof January, 2016.

Our resumption of this service is in response to the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) directive, issued on the 11th of January, 2016, authorizing Commercial Banks in Nigeria to resume acceptance of foreign currency cash deposits.

We appreciate your patronage and thank you for banking with us.
Re: See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeah, we know smiley
Re: See What GTB Sent To Domicilary Account Holders by Omooba77: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
some people just recouped their election investment by selling dollars and pounds

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Lend Me 0.3BTC I Will Pay Back 1BTC / How To Advertise To 1 Million People Almost Free / Please I Need Help/advice On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.