Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! (1243 Views)

NCC Help!! Etisalat (9mobile) Has Been Inactive At Ajah, Lekki. / Unlawful Charging By MTN Can NCC Help? / Mtn Nigeria Caller Feel : Let Your Callers Feel You | Good For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by aujile(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2016
The first day I received the message saying that I have successfully subscribed for MTN caller feel, my phone was not anyway close to me. Just like that, the charge was deducted from my units. Funny enough there was no direction on how to unsubscribe from the service. The next week I was charged again for the new week; as it is a weekly charge. This time I was told in the sms how to unsubscribe from the service, which I did without any delay. Just for me to make call the next minute and received another message and at the same time sub charged. This cycle has repeated for about 3 days before I decided to call MTN customer care. "I'll cancel it from here and it will never repeat again " came their replies. I have called them for 3 days now over the same matter. After each cancellation I make any call, it'll automatically renew. Last customer care rep I spoke with, admitted it was not Wat that dept can do. As she will have to refer my case to another dept and within 24hrs it will be done. It's now 48hrs and nothing has been done. This one is robbery o...
Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by qtx(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2016
aujile:
The first day I received the message saying that I have successfully subscribed for MTN caller feel, my phone was not anyway close to me. Just like that, the charge was deducted from my units. Funny enough there was no direction on how to unsubscribe from the service. The next week I was charged again for the new week; as it is a weekly charge. This time I was told in the sms how to unsubscribe from the service, which I did without any delay. Just for me to make call the next minute and received another message and at the same time sub charged. This cycle has repeated for about 3 days before I decided to call MTN customer care. "I'll cancel it from here and it will never repeat again " came their replies. I have called them for 3 days now over the same matter. After each cancellation I make any call, it'll automatically renew. Last customer care rep I spoke with, admitted it was not Wat that dept can do. As she will have to refer my case to another dept and within 24hrs it will be done. It's now 48hrs and nothing has been done. This one is robbery o...

It could be a technical problem. But this their less concern attitude is what kills morale. Just continue to follow up on them and also threaten them with NCC .

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2016
qtx:

It could be a technical problem. But this their less concern attitude is what kills morale. Just continue to follow up on them and also threaten them with NCC .

[url]robminds.com[/url]
They are afraid of NCC
Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by JideSM: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2016
aujile:

Hi aujile, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by ddjay: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2016
using mtn is like entering the bush to look for a snake just to step on it,then when it bites you, you go out to complain/cry for help.i hope you know you caused it for ursef.when every1 is throwing their mtn sim,u r rocking it,now they messed u up,ur complaining
Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by Spactacle(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Funny enough bro,we are in the same shoe here.
No matter how i try to deactivate the sstupid service it keeps on coming me back,
Recently, the message to deactivate the service ain't going anymore which means am stuck with it..lolx,,
Re: MTN Caller Feel: NCC Help! by aujile(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=qtx post=41921183]

Exactly what they said...but have not resolved the so called technical issue with the department

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set Up An Exchange Email On Infinix Hot 2 / Meizu M3 Note Launched | When We Thought It Is Finish, They Surprised Us / How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.