Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Joke-dvd Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke-dvd Wahala (764 Views)

Mosquito Wahala / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint / The funniest Definition For The Pidgin English Word ' WAHALA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke-dvd Wahala by missfrancess(f): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2016
NAWA O, i bought a DvD video yesterday, plugged it to power, instead of 'HI' or 'HELLO' what i saw was 'HWFAR' i wondered. I didnt insert any disk instead of 'NO DIST' what i saw was "DISK NO DEY" i was getting confused but inserted a disk, instead of loading what i saw was "E DON DEY LOAD" HAHA Pls where do you think this Dvd was manufactured? ;DNAWA O, i bought a DvD video yesterday, plugged it to power, instead of 'HI' or 'HELLO' what i saw was 'HWFAR' i wondered. I didnt insert any disk instead of 'NO DIST' what i saw was "DISK NO DEY" i was getting confused but inserted a disk, instead of loading what i saw was "E DON DEY LOAD" HAHA Pls where do you think this Dvd was manufactured?
Re: Joke-dvd Wahala by Gmekx(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2016
missfrancess:
NAWA O,
i bought a DvD video yesterday, plugged it to
power, instead of 'HI' or 'HELLO' what i saw was
'HWFAR' i wondered. I didnt insert any disk
instead of 'NO DIST' what i saw was "DISK NO
DEY" i was getting confused but inserted a disk,
instead of loading what i saw was "E DON DEY
LOAD"
HAHA
Pls where do you think this Dvd was
manufactured? ;DNAWA O,
i bought a DvD video yesterday, plugged it to
power, instead of 'HI' or 'HELLO' what i saw was
'HWFAR' i wondered. I didnt insert any disk
instead of 'NO DIST' what i saw was "DISK NO
DEY" i was getting confused but inserted a disk,
instead of loading what i saw was "E DON DEY
LOAD"
HAHA
Pls where do you think this Dvd was
manufactured?

Buy the Naira to grow naija

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Linda Ikeji Called Me Jst Nw / Obasoanjo And Oshemhole In Church / Photo Of The Day 14/02/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.