Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Robot Woman Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Robot Woman Design (2651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robot Woman Design by alexxie(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
Guyz in da house wat do ya feel

Re: Robot Woman Design by Tunslike: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
well cute, did you modelled this? if yes, send the file, let's put some skeleton in her and bring her to life,
Re: Robot Woman Design by alexxie(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
@ Tunslike, i didnt model it, i just assembled it in Photoshop and add
some detail to it to make it look sureal. thanks
Re: Robot Woman Design by Gabry(f): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2009
Wow! That looks so cool! cheesy
Re: Robot Woman Design by essarios(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
that looks more than just a handy work of a photo shop dont you think, you sure it took only that to bring it out huh! undecided undecided
Re: Robot Woman Design by ndgfx(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
Good stuff,
Re: Robot Woman Design by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ndgfx , LES wots gud, guess it u,
Re: Robot Woman Design by shadowmay(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
@essarios speak your mind bro
Re: Robot Woman Design by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ essarios , Have seen dis tutorial online, he's right its just a real picture with photoshop manipulation.he just up some part of d pics , inserted his enginepictures, probaly created some vector wires nd added gradients nd stuff.i wuld avluvd 2 b impressd but considering that it is not new original, i giv a 5/10
Re: Robot Woman Design by alexxie(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ seunnaija, dnt u know dat one of d best way to learn is seeing a thing and try to do it
it helps a lot if u dnt know, cos there's always something new to catch especially the
TIPS & TRICKS, always ready to fuel ur creativity & acquire new skills.
thanx
Re: Robot Woman Design by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
I kno it helps .just dat online tutorilas are meant to gear to use dat same technique to learn other stuff. if u going 2 use their method u shuld av usd another picture, it fuels creativity.
Re: Robot Woman Design by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
but effecient delivery.though
Re: Robot Woman Design by Aseye(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
think ve seen a tutorial close to this on photoshop, so its most likely its full photoshop, just a manipulation of the original picture of the woman, slicing thru and addind d robot pics, dts wht i think has been done,

oh, was going to post dis before i was noted there were 3 new posts anyway just as seunnaija as said, tutorials are just to help u learn, u get to learn alot from dis tutorials, most great graphic artists know wht dey know today thru tutorials, but the moral in tutorial is for u to get the idea and apply it in ur own way, make other designs and manipulation, @alexxie,imagine u had don dt work with the picture of ya'adua or amy nigerian known figure, it would ve been so original and u urself would ve been proud dt u ve learnt something, so i think dts how it works,
Re: Robot Woman Design by xothermik(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
my main issue is that you could hav erased the some of the black portion of the mechanical parts the give illusion of depht and dimention. the one on the arm particularly just looks like an arm band.
Re: Robot Woman Design by felababa1(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2009
Guy dis is very nice, am sure u can use adobe illustrator like dis? am eager 2 see u but now am very busy 4now, Stay alive
Re: Robot Woman Design by crewcee(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
alex u good
Re: Robot Woman Design by alexxie(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ crew. cee thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

My Graphic Portfolio @oomar_designs / My Designs. Please Rate / Converting Autocad 2007 To Autocad 2002 File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.