Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown (1510 Views)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by osazone1(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2016
The statue of the Real Madrid star in Madeira was desecrated as unknown assailants wrote "Messi" and drew a number 10 on his back after the Argentine beat him to the Ballon d'Or
As if losing out to Lionel Messi in the race for the Ballon d'Or on Monday was not enough for Cristiano Ronaldo, the Real Madrid attacker was given another reminder of the Argentine star's dominance over him in the wake of the award ceremony.

While Ronaldo hoped to draw level with his Barcelona counterpart and pick up the award for the fourth time in his career, he was left disappointed to see Messi swoop in and collect it for the fifth time.

To make matters worse, the star saw the statue which stands in his hometown of Madeira painted over with some unwelcome graffiti.

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by manutdadex(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2016
E.P aka enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by jbl007(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Means nothing...CR7 remains my world's best!

2 Likes

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by olaisababs(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Some unnecessary things we human beings do.
Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by gevans(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Nawao
Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by osazone1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Even for Ronaldo home town Messi still dey dominate. Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by osazone1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
jbl007:
Means nothing...CR7 remains my world's best!
That na your own opinion, not the world's.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by gidimasters(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
nonsense
Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by pamellla(f): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
EPL teams in a bar:
Man Utd : Bar man! Give me 3-3.
Arsenal : Please, give me the same
Liverpool: 3-3 beer for me too.
Bar man: Anything for you sir?
Chelsea : Just give me 'omi 2-2'
(Chilled water)....... grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by jbl007(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
osazone1:

That na your own opinion, not the world's.
I see u av a problem with comprehension...read up on d use of 'my'.
Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by osazone1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
jbl007:
I see u av a problem with comprehension...read up on d use of 'my'.
English teacher abeg no vex, I meant no offence.
Re: See What Lionel Messi Supporters Did To Ronaldo Statue In His Hometown by jbl007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
osazone1:
English teacher abeg no vex, I meant no offence.
lol...u be case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers LIVE STREAM / Mainone Cable Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: Aguero Injured In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.