Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. (4867 Views)

Do You Remember This James Bond's Car? It's Going For N126,000,000(Pics) / Clear Your Vehicle At A Cheaper Rate And Buy New,tokunbo Car At Reasonable Price / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Don't be deceived into Buying Accident-ed or faulty Cars.

Engine, ECM, PCM and Gear Faults will make you ever regret buying that vehicle

Going with a mechanic to buy your car will not also help as all he will do is guesswork, Sorry. undecided undecided

But don't worry the solution is the J-316 Auto Scanner

You can Scan & Find the exact Fault on that Car with complete explanation displayed on your Phone
No Guess Work, No Trail by Errors from Mechanics

Car sellers will never tell you the Truth find out the Grade of that car yourself.

J-316 is a cheap portable(as small as a match box) Android Car Scanner that will communicate with your Andriod Phone to inform you on the Grade, health and fault issues of that New car

Read more
https://web.facebook.com/J-316-Auto-Scanner-182541062090916/?ref=bookmarks
100% offline with complete Fault Code Explanations and Fault Fixing Technical Advice in simple English.

100% offline with complete Fault Code Explanations and Fault Fixing Technical Advice in simple English.
Specially designed for Car owners .

We deliver to any part of the country and only collect money on delivery. Send us your address or give us a call on 08108179780

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by laptopsale(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
How much is the said scanner going?
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
laptopsale:
How much is the said scanner going?

The price is N12,500 and it comes with Complete code explanation guide,Fault causes, symptoms and technical advice on how to fix it.

Works on Cars, SUV's, Light Trucks and Buses, vehicles made by Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Ford, Volkswagen, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, BMW, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Hummer, Infinity, Land Rover, Range Rover, Kia, Mini, Pontiac, Volvo, Saturn, Scion, Acura, Buick, Mini, Chevrolet, Suzuki, Lincoln, Isuzu, Saab, Oldsmobile, and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc.

J-316 is the Complete and Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostic Device available in the African Market.

J-316 Auto Scanner can also diagnose exotic cars like Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Aston Matins etc

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
We have successfully Diagnosed a Ferrari with the J-316 Auto Scanner, Identified the Fault and how to fix (J-316 Auto Scanner reset the Sensors and Errors), then a Mechanic (not high tech) just followed the fix instructions to successfully fixed it.

The Most Important step in Car Faults and Repair is identifying the problem and How to fix it.
Our Client Just called J-316 Auto Scanner "The Complete Car Fault Solution"
Specially designed for Car owners and non technical persons.

Read more at

Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

Going with a mechanic to buy your car will not also help as all he will do is guesswork, Sorry. undecided undecided

You can Scan & Find the exact Fault on that Car with complete explanation displayed on your Phone

Car sellers will never tell you the Truth find out the Grade of that car yourself.

J-316 is a cheap portable(as small as a match box) Android Car Scanner that will communicate with your Andriod Phone to inform you on the Grade, health and fault issues of that New car

Read more

100% offline with complete Fault Code Explanations and Technical Advice in simple English.

Specially designed for Car owners

And its now in Nigeria

J-316 is the Complete and Comprehensive OBDII Diagnostic Device available in the African Market.

J-316 Auto Scanner can also diagnose exotic cars like Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Aston Matins etc

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

Read more

100% offline with complete Fault Code Explanations and Technical Advice in simple English.

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

Read more

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

No Guess Work, No Trail by Errors from Mechanics.

Read more

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

Read more

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chukslar:

The price is N12,500 and it comes with Complete code explanation guide,Fault causes, symptoms and technical advice on how to fix it.

Works on Cars, SUV's, Light Trucks and Buses, vehicles made by Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Ford, Volkswagen, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, BMW, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Hummer, Infinity, Land Rover, Range Rover, Kia, Mini, Pontiac, Volvo, Saturn, Scion, Acura, Buick, Mini, Chevrolet, Suzuki, Lincoln, Isuzu, Saab, Oldsmobile, and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc.

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 2:10am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Chukslar post=41946531][/quote]
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Chukslar:

Read more

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Chukslar post=41948529][/quote]
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Live demonstrations in Abuja.

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Chukslar:

Read more

And its now in Nigeria

Call Us on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=Chukslar post=41962131][/quote]
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chukslar:
We have successfully Diagnosed a Ferrari with the J-316 Auto Scanner, Identified the Fault and how to fix (J-316 Auto Scanner reset the Sensors and Errors), then a Mechanic (not high tech) just followed the fix instructions to successfully fixed it.

The Most Important step in Car Faults and Repair is identifying the problem and How to fix it.
Our Client Just called J-316 Auto Scanner "The Complete Car Fault Solution"
Specially designed for Car owners and non technical persons.

Read more at

Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Feel free to call for your inquires on 08108179780
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chukslar:
Check this post

https://www.nairaland.com/2864851/how-successfully-diagnosed-2014-ferrari#41969822

I just diagnosed a Ferrari with the J-316 Auto Scanner
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by cooleo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls can I see a picture of what it looks like. I'm a serious buyer
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
cooleo:
Pls can I see a picture of what it looks like. I'm a serious buyer

Check the pictures here
http:///j-316-obd2-bluetooth-car-scanner-diagnostics-2223592
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 6:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
014 Ferrari Scagliett With A N15,000 Phone(pics) by Chukslar: 6:31am
Please read this
http:///j-316-obd2-bluetooth-car-scanner-diagnostics-2223592
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by Chukslar: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. by emeths: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
interesting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 2015 Rolls Royce Ghost Coupe Wraith Edition...price Call / Sold Foreign Used 2008 Corolla 107,530miles sold / SOLD:2008 Bmw Series 5 for N3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.