Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated (797 Views)

I Intend Going Into Plantain And Potato Chips Business,need Your Advice / Pls I Need Your Advice On Vegetable Farming Business / Stone Free, Highly Nutritious, Fonio Rice (acha) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by remmyjunior: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Greetings to you all the great farmers/agriculturist in the house,

I must give kudos to you guys for making this section what it is today. It's an awe-inspiring sight to notice how each of you have made yourselves available freely for the services of one another.
My first day in this section was such an amazing and interesting things, reading through the comments and advice from experience personnel in agribusiness offered a very big hope to me and I know that whenever I think of investment in agriculture, you guys will be of immense help to me.

Back to business:
my main purpose of creating this topic is to seek for your advice concerning poultry / fish production business.
The issues of site location, building and day to day management practices are well known to me.
My main concerns now are:
1. The issue of stock /stocking ( the best breed, place fore procurement and cost)
2. Feed/feeding.

I know this is more like a feasibility study, but any advice anyone can give will surely go a long way in helping me make a good decision. My contact: remyokolie4u@gmail.com
God bless.
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by Yommiefish(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
You can never go wrong with wise counsel!
Re: Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated by remmyjunior: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
remmyjunior:
Greetings to you all the great farmers/agriculturist in the house,

I must give kudos to you guys for making this section what it is today. It's an awe-inspiring sight to notice how each of you have made yourselves available freely for the services of one another.
My first day in this section was such an amazing and interesting things, reading through the comments and advice from experience personnel in agribusiness offered a very big hope to me and I know that whenever I think of investment in agriculture, you guys will be of immense help to me.

Back to business:
my main purpose of creating this topic is to seek for your advice concerning poultry / fish production business.
The issues of site location, building and day to day management practices are well known to me.
My main concerns now are:
1. The issue of stock /stocking ( the best breed, place fore procurement and cost)
2. Feed/feeding.

I know this is more like a feasibility study, but any advice anyone can give will surely go a long way in helping me make a good decision. My contact: remyokolie4u@gmail.com
God bless.

Am still hoping to get a tangible information concerning the above topic which i created last 4wks. Pls nlers, help a broda to make a good decision. Anything like a feasibility study will b highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Students Design, Construct Chicken Feed Milling Machine In Niger State / I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Chicken Eggs / Eggs For Sale In Large Quantity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.