Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) (1657 Views)

New Joint-salute By Cashino,b-elect,modenine And Illbliss / Breaking News Sauron Caught Biting By Krayola. OFOKA RELEASES SAURON DISS TRACK / A40, Chamotex Sauron Ibime Etc 106 & Park Special Beat/instrumental Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by dejiariyo: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6_y3wbAwg&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

listen to the lyrics of this song and go back and read some of sauron aka magnum or vice versa lyrics on the rap battle thread.
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by rapjunkie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
Are magnums lines used by sauron in the battle threads?

if so, post the link
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by dejiariyo: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
magnum and sauron are the same person, same person spitting same thing, will post them lyrics soon and will post this dude pics dont know why he is actually lying.

tell him to post his pics if he is truly not magnum lol, he rarely reply me again cos he knows that i know about his history and those times he works for the rail service(underground).actually things were hard for him back in the days but he is now into frauds that is why he is online 24/7

u can see he has the fraud spirit in him that is why he made this song

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ice8Tk-1Me4&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by khanye(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

magnum and sauron are the same person, same person spitting same thing, will post them lyrics soon and will post this dude pics dont know why he is actually lying.

tell him to post his pics if he is truly not magnum lol, he rarely reply me again cos he knows that i know about his history and those times he works for the rail service(underground).actually things were hard for him back in the days but he is now into frauds that is why he is online 24/7

u can see he has the fraud spirit in him that is why he made this song

This is serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by ofokasibe: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
damn thats the same lyrics sauron used to battle smith in nairaland.
deji ariyo nice one .sauron is dead .hahaha grin grin grin grin lets drink!
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
You guys are buncha morons!
This is not good enough proof to claim Sauron is Magnum! grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by dejiariyo: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
mrcrackles, did sauron/magnum hacked ur account cos u actually cracking lol
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by MrCrackles(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

mrcrackles, did sauron/magnum hacked ur account cos u actually cracking lol

I dont have accounts anybody can hack into! grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Krayola(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
haha. . .mehn, me i no send o. . .I gbadun dat jam!!   smiley

Sauron don't mind them jo. . .U be OG, naija style!!    grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by javalove(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
sauron is a disgrace . . please deji try port the lyrics and can u tell me the bob name on facebook? make i look him ugly face compare to this one.

d only thing he knows aw to do is yab modenine . . . som1 dat can feed u and ur crew . . ode oshi

abegi deji do quick i dey wait
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Bamsyle(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
Signing in . . .

This sounds interesting . . .

Nairaland and 'shock/comic effects'

*Remembering the popular saying about 'fowl yansh'*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by ofokasibe: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2009
@SAURON
THIS IS FOR ALL THE INSULTS YOU INSULT MODENINE AND JAY Z ON NAIRALAND
THIS IS FOR THE RAPPERS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW YOU SAURON
THIS IS FOR THE DEATH OF SAURONS AUTOTUNE
THIS IS FOR RUGGEDMAN WHO U LIKE A LOT BUT CANT RAP AS HIM
THIS IS FOR ENINEM WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT UR A FUCKIN NIGERIAN STAN!
THIS IS FOR ALL THE THRASH TALKING YOU DO HERE IN NAIRALAND ABOUT RAPPERS WHO GIVE US GOOD MUSIC
THIS IS FOR HIPHOP
THIS IS FOR RECOGNITION
THIS IS FOR THE REAL HEADS
THIS IS FOR LIFE
THIS IS FOR ALL YOUR BEEF
THIS IS FOR ALL THE 36 TEETH IN UR MOUTH THAT U USE TO ABUSE PEOPLE NL STYLE
THIS IS FOR LALABOI
THIS IS FOR SEUN
THIS IS FOR NIGERIA
THIS IS FOR NAIRALAND

THIS IS FOR NAIRALAND SAURON !YOU ARE OVER !

@dejiariyo and mc crackles
i guess sauron second id/USERNAME is mccrackles , or sauron just hacked into mc crackers username ,
mccrackles keep it coming . YOU ARE NEXT! grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by MrCrackles(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

i guess sauron second id/USERNAME is mccrackles , or sauron just hacked into mc crackers username ,

You are a cum guzzling peasant
I am not Sauron
I am ME, BRASHY, you bastard! grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by rapjunkie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
@ sauron

Please make your peace now with NL because the heat is too much. Its like a revolution.

try and 'settle' ofokasibe . .  . . . . because that nigga is relentless . . ,  believe me.

just some words of advice

cool

@ Mr Crackles a.ka. Brashy

take am easy . . . . . . .
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Bamsyle(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Rapj

When did you become a peacemaker?? cheesy

You guys have crashed the other thread . . . I missed the action . . . did you see a grammatical grenade that the protagonist threw at Lalaboi over there - if it get's ugly . . . mahn, I had to dodge!! . . . grin grin grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by cold(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
Why do you guys keep mentioning Rugged and Mod in the same sentence undecided while not taqin anythin away from mod he is no where close to ruggedybaba.Rugged has got mass appeal,he's enterprising,industrious,dexterous and very comfortable.all ur mod's got is his lyricism going for him,he's a broke a*se,zero swag and a baloon of hatred for the special one cool u can listen to mod all u want,don't just bring him up in the same sentence or even paragraph with rugged.U hav been WARNED!!!! angry
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by javalove(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
cold:

Why do you guys keep mentioning Rugged and Mod in the same sentence undecided while not taqin anythin away from mod he is no where close to ruggedybaba.Rugged has got mass appeal,he's enterprising,industrious,dexterous and very comfortable.all ur mod's got is his lyricism going for him,he's a broke a*se,zero swag and a baloon of hatred for the special one cool u can listen to mod all u want,don't just bring him up in the same sentence or even paragraph with rugged.U hav been WARNED!!!! angry

they say i'm broke but aw does a new jeep sound? - Modenine

mumu . . . ur rug head man has been murdered by mode abeg
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by cold(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
javalove:

they say i'm broke but aw does a new jeep sound? - Modenine

mumu . . . ur rug head man has been murdered by mode abeg
grin grin thank God o!i'm happy for him,but it still doesn't change anything,one swallow does not make a summer.
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by ofokasibe: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bamsyle:

@Rapj

When did you become a peacemaker?? cheesy

You guys have crashed the other thread . . . I missed the action . . . did you see a grammatical grenade that the protagonist threw at Lalaboi over there - if it get's ugly . . . mahn, I had to dodge!! . . . grin grin grin

BAMYSLE, OMO CAN U PLS GIVE ME THE LINK TO WHERE SAURON INSULTED LALABOI, I HEARD HE TORE LALABOI INTO SHREDS THERE, IF I WAS LALABOI I WOULD BAN THE TROUBLESOME NAME SAURON FROM NL FOREVER! grin grin grin
i heard sauron resigned his job as mod in nairaland and has ran away from nairaland o finally .

@deji
yes i am relentless. this is just the beginning of the end of sauron the nairaland bastid grin grin his cup is overfull
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by dejiariyo: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
sauron, are u mad, why are u calling my house fone , to beg me or what?

pls dont ever call my house fone again, if u want to talk to me call my mobile number, and there is nothing u can say now home boi its late.

am out
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
@OP
You'd make a great lawyer. . .
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by ofokasibe: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

pls dont ever call my house fone again, if u want to talk to me call my mobile number, and there is nothing u can say now home boi its late.

am out

put ur house phone on answering machine . sauron is trying to beg you, no dont accept ,we are not even taking bribe!
sauron reign in nl must end here  . THIS IS A REVOLUTION

THIS IS FOR TOSINADEDA WHOSE USERNAME WAS BANNED BY SAURON
THIS IS FOR FLOWSHOW WHOSE USERNAME WAS BANNED BY SAURON
THIS IS FOR ALL OLD NAIRALANDERS WHOSE USERNAMES WERE BANNED BY SAURON
THIS IS FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS WHO BRING DRAMA AND MADE NAIRALAND A PLACE TO BE!
THIS IS FOR HIPHOP
THIS IS FOR NAIRALAND
THIS IS THE END OF SAURON!
THIS IS REVOLUTION! THIS IS (1960) NAIRALAND INDEPENDENCE
THIS IS TO RESCUE nairaland FROM THE HANDS OF FAKE MODS.
ONLY LALABOI  AND SHAZ ARE THE ACCEPTABLE MODS IN THE MUSIC RADIO SECTION
. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PARTIAL , THEY DO NOT INSULT LIKE SAURON , THEY LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
THIS IS THE END OF SAURON!  NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER  !
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by cooldud62: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
I am not trying to go into you guy's discussion but i think you should hear this:
I saw mode9's interview on TV sometime ago and he was saying he's not broke at least "i can afford internet".
I cracked up!
was that supposed to be a diss line?
Is there someone who cant afford internet because i see that to be lame for a lyricist (according to hip hop awards) undecided
Then by the way, Ruggedman didnt anchor the starquest stuff well at all, i wonder if Y'all saw his performance, i think he should stick to raps not MC undecided

dont attack me o, i am just saying what i saw as an outsider grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by khanye(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2009
dejiariyo:

am out

REally shocked grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by javalove(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
cooldud62*:

I am not trying to go into you guy's discussion but i think you should hear this:
I saw mode9's interview on TV sometime ago and he was saying he's not broke at least "[b]i can afford internet".
I cracked up![/b]
was that supposed to be a diss line?
Is there someone who cant afford internet because i see that to be lame for a lyricist (according to hip hop awards) undecided
Then by the way, Ruggedman didnt anchor the starquest stuff well at all, i wonder if Y'all saw his performance, i think he should stick to raps not MC undecided

dont attack me o, i am just saying what i saw as an outsider grin

dat was supposed to be a joke man . . . mode tries to keep life as simple as it should be . . . he has a new infiniti jeep u know . . . and he never brags about it instead he talks about the things he doesnt have . . .
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by MrCrackles(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
This is serious! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by tosinaded(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
ok music drama is back for shizzie grin
lets play bitch grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Uche2nna(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
Whomever Magnum is, he sure rhymes tight.

Whats up with the stunners tho?
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by sinceerr: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2009
Joblessness is a disease o.
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2009
ofokasibe:

@SAURON
THIS IS FOR ALL THE INSULTS YOU INSULT MODENINE AND JAY Z ON NAIRALAND
THIS IS FOR THE RAPPERS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW YOU SAURON
THIS IS FOR THE DEATH OF SAURONS AUTOTUNE
THIS IS FOR RUGGEDMAN WHO U LIKE A LOT BUT CANT RAP AS HIM
THIS IS FOR ENINEM WHO DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT UR A FUCKIN NIGERIAN STAN!
THIS IS FOR ALL THE THRASH TALKING YOU DO HERE IN NAIRALAND ABOUT RAPPERS WHO GIVE US GOOD MUSIC
THIS IS FOR HIPHOP
THIS IS FOR RECOGNITION
THIS IS FOR THE REAL HEADS
THIS IS FOR LIFE
THIS IS FOR ALL YOUR BEEF
THIS IS FOR ALL THE 36 TEETH IN UR MOUTH THAT U USE TO ABUSE PEOPLE NL STYLE
THIS IS FOR LALABOI
THIS IS FOR SEUN
THIS IS FOR NIGERIA
THIS IS FOR NAIRALAND

THIS IS FOR NAIRALAND SAURON !YOU ARE OVER !

Na una evidence be this?
God go punish all y'all from Ofokasibe to Khanye to Dejiariyo and all the cocksuckers. . . . . .
Is this the retard y'all are comparing me to? Cheese n Rice. . . . .This is Ofokasibe's watery lyrics at best.
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

There is an anti-Sauron revolution going on. grin
Re: Sauron/magnum Diss Cashino (we Bang) by Sauron1: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ibime:

grin grin grin grin grin

There is an anti-Sauron revolution going on. grin

Like i care. . . . . . . .
I will not stop extinguishing the verminous creatures on the Music/Rap Section.
Lalaboi and his goons can EAT cyanide. grin

(1) (2)

Watch And Download Private Trips Video By Wande Coal / Video Download: Skales – Shake Body (french Version) / Miz Giz - Pana (tekno Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.