Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Usually Get The Opposite Of The Grades I Expect After Exams. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Usually Get The Opposite Of The Grades I Expect After Exams. (400 Views)

WAEC Results To Be Released 60 Days After Exams / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help / Single Ladies: Opposite Of Bachelor Is Not Spinster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Usually Get The Opposite Of The Grades I Expect After Exams. by Macclane(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its somehow confusing to me how e end up with my grades. If I expect a higher point in an exams, the result will be very discouraging; and when I planned to follow the Isreralites (let my people go) I sometimes surprisingly end with higher points. I don't know how to go about this seriously. Should I stop expecting higher points? Pls help.
Re: I Usually Get The Opposite Of The Grades I Expect After Exams. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Change your reading strategy....try reading during the day (or @night)if you cover and understand more during the day (or @night ).first....find your strengths....do you gain more when you go for classes and seat at the front to listen to the lecturer or you just go to be noticed a then later chill for self study....Do you gain more when you read alone or with friends...i hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Usually Get The Opposite Of The Grades I Expect After Exams. by stepo707: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
aim 0 this time maybe you will get 100. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What UNILORIN Admission Seeker Writes Appeal Letter To VC / Info About Soil Science Futo / See The Man Born Without Arms Graduates From University (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.