Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. (9197 Views)

For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by fhaty1986: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls, my distinguished nairalanders, I seek for your help regarding how dangote group of companies screen and select applicant for a job. As a prospective applicant for an interview what information or questions would I be expecting . What are the requirement to get urself prepared for this interview? For now no position in sight. Ur contribution and suggestion would be highly appreciated
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls how was d job applied for? How did u apply for it?
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by tafrica(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
fhaty1986:
Pls, my distinguished nairalanders, I seek for your help regarding how dangote group of companies screen and select applicant for a job. As a prospective applicant for an interview what information or questions would I be expecting . What are the requirement to get urself prepared for this interview? For now no position in sight. Ur contribution and suggestion would be highly appreciated

Which of the business units? Cement or refinery?
Did you ever write aptitude test ro you were invited based on your CV?
All these will determine what you'll expect from the interview.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by tafrica(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pls how was d job applied for? How did u apply for it?

I advise you visit jobs and vacancies section more often. Many of these openings were once posted there.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by Sakaslim(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Just for clarifications...Did you get the invite based on the recent job openings at dangote groups
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Do anyone Know about this organisation http://www.holborneduserve.org/ ,they recently concluded a scholarhship program to different schools in Canada depending on your profession ,all expense paid trip so I heard and their last advert was publicize on the newspaper.Please I need someone to enlighten me if you do have an awareness about this organisation.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by fhaty1986: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
tafrica:

Which of the business units? Cement or refinery?
Did you ever write aptitude test ro you were invited based on your CV?
All these will determine what you'll expect from the interview.
Am invited for an interview based on my cv submission
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by tafrica(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
fhaty1986:
Am invited for an interview based on my cv submission

From what I gathered from those in this category, the interview will mostly be on your CV. Something might have fascinated them from your CV; it could be your work experience, projects you've done before, certifications etc. Just study your CV and prepare for likely technical questions that may come from it that is related to the role being interviewed for.

BTW, is it Cement or refinery?
I'm also awaiting an interview.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by fhaty1986: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
tafrica:

From what I gathered from those in this category, the interview will mostly be on your CV. Something might have fascinated them from your CV; it could be your work experience, projects you've done before, certifications etc. Just study your CV and prepare for likely technical questions that may come from it that is related to the role being interviewed for.

BTW, is it Cement or refinery?
I'm also awaiting an interview.
cement
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by tafrica(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
fhaty1986:
cement

All the best.
Have they sent you mail for interview invite or you saw the shortlist from your online application status?

I'm also awaiting interview, from cement and refinery.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by micflo28(m): 12:59am On Aug 17, 2017
please i have an interview with dangote sugar company 23rd august in Lagos, applied through marawin group any update on what to expect guys. I need replies.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by azelab: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2017
micflo28:
please i have an interview with dangote sugar company 23rd august in Lagos, applied through marawin group any update on what to expect guys. I need replies.
pls have you made background check abt the invitation, are they really genuine? because i got the invite too but am douting it pls help me out.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by micflo28(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
azelab:
pls have you made background check abt the invitation, are they really genuine? because i got the invite too but am douting it pls help me out.
. The address matches with the one on the letter. what group and date are you writting?.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by azelab: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2017
micflo28:
. The address matches with the one on the letter. what group and date are you writting?.
I am in group DL and the date is on 23rd . av u paid 1500 for ur id card?
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by jessyb: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
if you reside in Lagos and willing to make good income partnering with a real estate company, call or whatsapp 07084910289
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by micflo28(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
azelab:
I am in group DL and the date is on 23rd . av u paid 1500 for ur id card?
. Don't bother paying its scam. I won't pay.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by azelab: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
micflo28:
. Don't bother paying its scam. I won't pay.
Please you meant the invitation letter is not genuine, pls clearify more. thanks.
Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by fedrick4god(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please do your background check before you go, i got thesame invite letter. But there request of #1500 without getting to the venue is something to think about about, if you also notice they use free email service instead of company email to send official message. Sharp your eyes felas.

1 Like

Re: I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. by Temmydotty(f): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
fhaty1986:

Hi,how was your interview with them? Which questions were asked?

(1) (Reply)

Any Jobs Vacancy In Sango Ota Ogun State / Inec To Recruit 360,000 For Credible Election / Corona I-teach Corona 5 [Graduate Teacher Trainee Scheme]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.