Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application (138977 Views)

Maritime Academy Of Nigeria,oron Admission List For 2014/2015 / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron Registeration / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by xen23: 5:25am On May 12, 2015
nigerian maritime university 2015/16 admition contact 08145872244

ADMISSION!!!
(a) Candidates seeking admission into NIGERIAN MARINTINE UNIVERSITY for first-degree courses must obtain and complete the

Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms and take the examination.
(b) For admission to all courses, candidates must satisfy the admission requirements of the NIGERIAN MARINTINE UNIVERSITY.

For
some courses; additional School/Departmental requirements have to be satisfied.
(c) At the time of registration, each candidate will be required to present the originals of
the certificates or any other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on the basis of which the offer of admission has

been made.
(d) If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she claims to have

obtained, he/she will be expelled from the University.
(e) Students shall, on admission pay to the University, all the fees prescribed by regulations.

GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCHOOLS:
All courses are of five years duration except for Architecture, which is for six years.

Admission to all courses is mainly through the U. M. E.
1. Entry Requirements:
i. 5 ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than three sittings preferably including English Language.

ii. However a pass in English Language in any of the following examinations would be acceptable
New Payment Method
All Postgraduate students are to please take note of the following for all payments apart from the Application Payment:
contact the 08145872244 For further enquiries.(you will need to reset your login details if you have difficulties call the

helpline - 08145872244)
you can also make your request and enquiries and enquiries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Admission Application by Paschal55(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2015
Tompolo:
So, my guy, My O'Level result is for Art and Social science courses Dat is, Econs, Govt. Commerce, English, Maths & Biology though in good grades, my question is, can i pursue a course leading to the rank of a Capt. with the said result?
I dnt tink so bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.