Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Infinix Note Pro Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note Pro Help (1646 Views)

Is Iphone 6 Better Than Infinix Note 4 Pro? Help Me Make This Choice / Iphone 5s UK Used OR New Infinix Hot 4 Pro Help Me Decide. / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
pls guys i jst bought an infinix note pro online sim i cnt get a new i decided to settle for a fairly used ion, my the ba3 last which is quite impressive but it takes to long to charge i had to use the whole night to charge it from 53 percent to 96percent. My mtn sim cnt call, msg or dial ussd code on it it says connection problem or invalid MMI code. den the fone writes invalid imei. am new to andriod fones and this drama is really frustrating me. i cnt use my whatsappp on dis fone cos the sim is invalid. could it be i bought a bad fone or its a minor issue. pls it andriod lollipop i cnt seem to set the ring tone. the fone don tired me oooo...pls i need help am a novice to andriod
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
The issue is not worth giving you headache. Na Charger issue. You are probably not using the follow come charge. It's usually white in color. But if u can find where to buy that BlackBerry charger that has long wire, it serves. I Wud hv uploaded mine for u to see buh am nt @ home
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
The issue is not worth giving you headache. Na Charger issue. You are probably not using the follow come charge. It's usually white in color. But if u can find where to buy that BlackBerry charger that has long wire, it serves. I Wud hv uploaded mine for u to see buh am nt @ home

how abt the network problem i jst dial *#06# and its writting invalid imei
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seems ur imei wz tweaked. I don't know if u use telegram. So u can be added to group of smartphone geeks so they can help
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by iliyande(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Get a similar phone.

Dial *#06#

Write down the first 8 imei

Go to playstore and download imei analyzer

Put the imei number and analyze it.

Now download mtk tools and change it to the analyzed one.

shocked
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by kayjasper(f): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
iliyande:
Get a similar phone.

Dial *#06#

shocked

Lmao.....all this for a newbie in Android device?

Zaragal, the issue with the long charging time has to do with the charger you are using.

The original charger charges fast like lightning speed. But once it's lost, or rather most people who sell don't really want to sell the original one along with it.

Go to any Infinix Care Center and get yourself an original charger....that should settle your charging headache!

For the other stuff, I think the previous owner must have tweaked the phone to use customised imei in order to bypass some factory settings on the phone.

Try and do a restore back with factory reset, that should make your phone "brand new" again.
Its a good phone, you will enjoy it.
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Seems ur imei wz tweaked. I don't know if u use telegram. So u can be added to group of smartphone geeks so they can help

Wat is telegram
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
iliyande:
Get a similar phone.

Dial *#06#

shocked

Dialed that it's saying invalid imei
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
REDDEVILS1:

Yes I think she did. She said she was using blackberry sub on it day someone helped helped her configure it. So how can I undo Wat she has done
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Ndissle(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
zaragal:
pls guys i jst bought an infinix note pro online sim i cnt get a new i decided to settle for a fairly used ion, my the ba3 last which is quite impressive but it takes to long to charge i had to use the whole night to charge it from 53 percent to 96percent. My mtn sim cnt call, msg or dial ussd code on it it says connection problem or invalid MMI code. den the fone writes invalid imei. am new to andriod fones and this drama is really frustrating me. i cnt use my whatsappp on dis fone cos the sim is invalid. could it be i bought a bad fone or its a minor issue. pls it andriod lollipop i cnt seem to set the ring tone. the fone don tired me oooo...pls i need help am a novice to andriod
Hello dear. I used to be an engineer at Carlcare service center but I'm no longer there. The phone isn't a bad one. If you are in lagos, I can help you with all the problems u are faced with because your phone issue has to do with software and hardware. You can call me on this number 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4. I am always here to help....
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ndissle:
Hello dear. I used to be an engineer at Carlcare service center but I'm no longer there. The phone isn't a bad one. If you are in lagos, I can help you with all the problems u are faced with because your phone issue has to do with software and hardware. You can call me on this number 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4. I am always here to help....

Which one is hard ware... I don't think it has an hardware problem ooooo I don't want dis done opened ooo where in Lagos are u??
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
zaragal:

Which one is hard ware... I don't think it has an hardware problem ooooo I don't want dis done opened ooo where in Lagos are u??
Hardware = Charger.

Google HOW TO TWEAK IMEI. I took mine for upgrading and it came with that same problem.
Copy the imei number at the back of your device. U can reuse it the way it is there. Once I understand the idea of imei tweaking, u can do this too. Mine misbehaves anytime I restore factory settings. I would have to go back to square one.
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by jksxxxx: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2016
WhatsApp me 09033365257 wud guide u on what to do to solve all the issue
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
jksxxxx:
WhatsApp me 09033365257 wud guide u on what to do to solve all the issue

i will soonext
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
cc lalasticala.....help my fone nah abeg....make it stay on the top page of phone section
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by bogtrotter: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is why imei tweaking is dangerous. Don't understand why people can't get normal data.
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
bogtrotter:
This is why imei tweaking is dangerous. Don't understand why people can't get normal data.

i didnt tweak it. i bought it like dat. the lady who formally used tweak it
Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Get that charger. I guarantee you, you will thank me later. I bought mine 900 for wholesale price. You might get it a little ova a thousand

Re: My Infinix Note Pro Help by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Thnx Fone fixed

(1) (Reply)

Get Free MTN Free Data,minutes Call And SMS On Every Recharge / Download Tweakware V3.7 Here / Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Mobile Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.