Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Whats Your Side Hustle? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Side Hustle? (2969 Views)

Whats Your Take On HYIP / The Hustle Is Real: See What This Woman In Ikeja Today Was Doing / Looking For A Side Hustle While You Keep Your Day Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Side Hustle? by PMP: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
Am curious abroad people do many jobs to make ends meet.
In nigeria just one job is the norm.
I like to pick your brains, whats your side hustle?
it will benefit all of us greatly to know what others do after their 9 -5 job
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by wyckliffe(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2009
me i dont work 9-5.

im open to work/biz anytime.

from computer services,website design,payments online.etc
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
Eat, sleep, church and Watch TV.
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by PMP: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
t.v?
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by PMP: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2009
Pls be serious angry? I meant to get meaningful ways people get extra incomes
from a part time business thats apart from your regular work.
Nice and creative ideas are welcome!
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by Shentz(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
exchange students

You allow foreign students to stay at your house for a few days, you give them a bed, breakfast, pack luch and dinner and they give you money
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2009
@Poster,i assume u are in 9ja right  undecided
Are u a student or working?
If u are student u can :
do laundry of other students.
sell clothes,shoes,recharge cards.
work at the sch ref/canteen.
Organise and teach sec. sch students/Teach at an adult night sch.
car wash.
football viewing centers.
There are lots of things u can do,check ur enviroment for the demand and supply of goods and services,am sure u wud come up with something.Plus,dont forget to rest/dont push urself above ur limits/over stress urself,life is for the living.Remember, most Nigerians dont go for medical check-ups Till they are really sick,ppl abroad do hustle and have time for check-ups,so be careful how u hustle so u dont end up hustling and making those extra bucks for docs/drugs.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by tolonisede(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2009
In Nigeria, most youngsters work from 8-6, not 9-5 as in other country and that could not give a room for most of us to do other job after getting home around 7.30 in the Lagos traffic. But u can invest you money on someone who can be helping you do do some kind of liitle business like, operating a business centre, a restaurant, football viewing centre, PS2 game and many more that u can do. After u get back home, u can just go there and see how far things are going there.
If you want to live long, dong engage in too many activities yourself, ask someone to do it for you.
Korede

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by toluwalomo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
Freelance writing. Online businesses. Television production/direction
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
There are so many things that people in nija can do to make side money.
You could market things for people.
You could tutor kids.
Anyone that is interested in marketing Laptops or Electronical gadgets can get in touch with me.
I do export such to Nija, but dont deal with lazy pple
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by PMP: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Most people are scared of online businesses these days,can anyone give readers one that is scam free?
Re: Whats Your Side Hustle? by gonzales38: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2015
PMP:
Most people are scared of online businesses these days,can anyone give readers one that is scam free?

kindly go through this
No fluffs! No BS!!
Are you currently working and looking for a 'side-hustle' that will help you generate some significant come?
Here is the opportunity you have been looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWCFLIndHI

It is simple!
Just follow the instructions
I am based in Nigeria and making success of this opportunity.

#GodWin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From My Fellow Naija What Can I Do With 800k Pls: Help Me / Number complete / Cocoa Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.