Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sneakers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sneakers (844 Views)

Sneakers Lovers! Check In Here !!!!its Twice As Nice / Please Where Can I Buy Original Okirika Jeans & Sneakers In Lagos / Most Trendy Sneakers Ever: Get Yourself Or A Loved One A Gift Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers by AdamsAlli(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
I have been reading lot of threads on here but I haven't really seen anyone talk about foot wears or sneakers.... Its crazy thou but I think we have lots of sneakers lovers on here both...

Let's share our best sneakers or the footwear you think you really need to get one of it....

For instance; let talk about the NIKE AIRFORCE1 LV8 STAR STUDDED SNEAKERS:

The sneakers was released on the 4th of july 2015. Although this sneakers is not so popular but I can tell you its one of the best and you really want to add this to your collection of sneakers....

Feel free to add any sneakers of your choice....

(1) (Reply)

Latest Footwears So Far, Place Your Order Now. Payment On Delivery Accepted. / Are You In Search For A Wholesaler Of Sublimation Leggings In USA, UK, AU? / Will My Man Love My Nail Polish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.