Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

That Music You Can't Get Tired Of Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / That Music You Can't Get Tired Of Listening To (402 Views)

Powerful Songs You Are Currently Listening To / One Song You Can Never Get Tired Of / That One Song You Don't Get Tired Of Listening To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Music You Can't Get Tired Of Listening To by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
whenever bored ness comes in there is one song we can't g costarts there's 1 particular song we feel like hearing over and over again without getting tired of it which inturn helps keep us company and psychologically balanced.

Mine is Coat Of Many Colours by Dolly Parton,I don't know why I can't stop listening to this song although maybe the heartfelt message the lyrics seems to possess but the fact is that whoever knows good music should have it.

share yours

CC:
lalasticlala
Re: That Music You Can't Get Tired Of Listening To by missingrib(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
love that song too.anytime I listen to it,it gives me strength and encouragement to move on in life.and mostly I love gospel songs especially frank Edward and don meon.they are all song of hope.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deepest We Have Gone Into Ocean / Fighters Is Likely To Go Beyond WWE Fastlane / My Top Website /blogs To Upload Your Music In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.