Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash (632 Views)

Beware Of This Fraudstar. / How I Was Set-up By My Neighbour / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash by koolman: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
yesterday night my neighbour got a text captioned bvn asking her to call a certain number in order to help rectify her bvn registrations.my neighbour immediately called the number.the fraud star told her to send her ATM card serial number and pin code which she promptly sent.In less than 3 minutes,she got a debit alert of 8k which is the only balance in her accounts.she called back the number and started crying and rolling herself on the ground.two of her children joined her and she continued begging the

fraudstar that that was the only money left for her to feed her children till the end of January.initially,the fraud star banged the phone asking her if it is only because of 8k she is making noise.surprisingly,in the early hours of today,the guy called her and asked her to send her account number.lo and behold,the guy credited her back with an extra 1000 making it 9k and told her he could not sleep because of the cry of those children.I think this is the miracle of 2016.
Re: Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
its funny how people still fall for this 5hit
Re: Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash by ril19(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
The 419 Guy Repent Overnight. grin grin
Re: Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash by hacmond(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Miracle Of 2016.fraudstar Returns My Neighbour's Cash by drkay(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Good to know that some fraudsters still have conscience.

(1) (Reply)

OMG - JSS1 Student Kills Her Own Baby In Kaduna State / Yinusa Should Be Tried In Bayelsa. / Just To Take Picture With ‘oyibo’, See What Nigerian Police Officer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.