Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex (495 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / Man In Lagos Constructs Amphibious Car That Cruises On Water & Land / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex by Spicycurl: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016

This was shared on Facebook by Ugochinyere Doreen Obi and she wrote:-

“Ran into this boy this evening at Ozubulu, Anambra State. U won’t
blve this boy single handedly constructed this duplex, this such a talent that won’t just die.

He’s filled with dreams and ambitions.
He’s Chinecherem, a JSS3 student of Archdeacon sec skul. I can’t do more than giving him money and
posting this wonderful
handwork of his so pls kindly share this until it gets to the right person(s) that would help him achieve his dreams.

He has to go far. Thanks!!!..
Shared by @Classicwap_Com

More @ CLOADED.INFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Wao shocked
this is lovely smiley

I pray he gets there smiley
Re: Photo: JSS 3 Nigerian Boy Constructs A Beautiful Duplex by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Spicycurl:

This was shared on Facebook by Ugochinyere Doreen Obi and she wrote:-

“Ran into this boy this evening at Ozubulu, Anambra State. U won’t
blve this boy single handedly constructed this duplex, this such a talent that won’t just die.

He’s filled with dreams and ambitions.
He’s Chinecherem, a JSS3 student of Archdeacon sec skul. I can’t do more than giving him money and
posting this wonderful
handwork of his so pls kindly share this until it gets to the right person(s) that would help him achieve his dreams.

He has to go far. Thanks!!!..
Shared by @Classicwap_Com

More @ CLOADED.INFO

I pray he gets trained to serve us better.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Or Problem Using INVERTER/SOLAR And Get Solution To It. / How To Retrieve Your Lost Twitter Account / 27 Amazing Things You Didn’t Know Your Iphone Can Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.