Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos (3118 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos by Mskwin(f): 12:54am On Jan 14, 2016
I want to open a cosmetics/Makeup store in Lagos. Please if you know of any place where I can buy good quality products at a low/affordable price wholesale here in Lagos, let me know. I'll be expecting your replies as soon as possible....... And do you think it's better to buy in Lagos or outside the country, profit-wise?
Thanks in anticipation. smiley smiley
Re: Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos by kweenkong(f): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Try the trade fair complex. My neighbour has a cosmetic shop and that is where she buys her stuff.
Re: Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos by lifestyle1(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Mskwin:
I want to open a cosmetics/Makeup store in Lagos. Please if you know of any place where I can buy good quality products at a low/affordable price wholesale here in Lagos, let me know. I'll be expecting your replies as soon as possible....... And do you think it's better to buy in Lagos or outside the country, profit-wise?
Thanks in anticipation. smiley smiley

Re: Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos by microshoxx(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Our company is engaged in health and wellness beauty products. Were looking for a interested individual to market our products.
Profit margin Up to 30% discount of all the products if you become a distributor. Main ofc is in Abuja. But we can arrange by sending the products in lagos. Free Product orientation.
whatsapp +447402059448.
email: royalizenigeria@gmail.com
Re: Place(s) To Buy In Wholesale, Cosmetics And Makeup Products In Lagos by Mskwin(f): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
kweenkong:
Try the trade fair complex. My neighbour has a cosmetic shop and that is where she buys her stuff.
OK. Thank you. I'll give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Dry Ice / 10 Richest Billionaire Bachelors In The World And What You Can Learn From Them / How To Print Business Cards In Nigeria And Where To Get The Best Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.