Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom (34935 Views)

Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
that's the level of poverty and open depravity he has degenerated to...
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by infogenius(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
God will bless the sister and brother. He will in return protect them and their children from murderous people like Asuquo. Has the blood thirsty village leader been arrested too?

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Heineken(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
deewhone:
See his face sef, he should also be killed. I don't know how people will desperately look 4 money 2 d extent of taking life out a fellow human
seriously he's look sef can kill.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by BUAR(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
MoonChildng:
OMG. He looks so evil
and older than 28 joor!!!!
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
4th time I'm getting this kinda news of someone taking the life of a fellow human for 50k. cry
Seriously, ,50k is simply nothing.
Look at how deadly poverty is,,the man gan looks like poverty.The authorities should verify he's human before they proceedundecided.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by moneytalks86(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
This stupid man can't be 28yrs
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Lilimax(f): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eleribu.
E wo ori re gbigbe.
Odabi eja ofon.
Oloju amugbo.
Oju kongba bi ti opolo.

Ika buku angry
Well described!
He really looks like a ritualist...

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by gurunlocker: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
poverty build mansion for this man face

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sooo evil. sad
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Deeejah(f): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
the man's face is the pictorial definition of the word "beast", even the devil has got nothing on him. dont even know how to curse the wicked frankenstein looking idiot. imagine, out of the million wonderful sperms that flowed into his mother, this brute won the race fa? Hmmmm! RIP to the poor woman and her baby.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Coolguy89(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
deewhone:
See his face sef, he should also be killed. I don't know how people will desperately look 4 money 2 d extent of taking life out a fellow human
i wonder o,very ugly creature.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Toks2008(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wait a sec....yes we know that no human life should be taken even for a billion pounds but im too bafled that for just 50k a man can be this heartless and satanic to kill 2 people.

Honestly the things we read these days make me so scared of everyone i come across.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by rolexxy: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
His face is even more scary than an animal in the zoo..
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Igwe007(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just look at his face. Such an evil world we live in.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by judedwriter(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm... Sometimes when u r given money, take a long look at it and imagine all the evil that was done because of it. People do all kinds of crazzy stuff for money angry
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by bandad: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
OMG. Terrible things are happening in Naija o. God protect us. Amen.

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by beejaybig: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
D guy himself na horror.

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by frisky2good(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kilode Iya mi? grin

YorubaWoman:
Eleribu.
E wo ori re gbigbe.
Odabi eja ofon.
Oloju amugbo.
Oju kongba bi ti opolo.

Ika buku angry
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
bumi10:

http://www.punchng.com/police-arrest-man-for-death-of-pregnant-woman/

My advice to everyone,when you see a face like this pls avoid them. Their mind is as ugly as their face. i.e Oshiomole.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by joseph1832(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is one thing I don't understand with this ritual killers. Take a good look at the man in the photo and you'll believe this man doesn't even look like someone who has N20,000 in his account, I'm curious to know what he even use the ritual money for?

I mean if he look this wretched and dejected, what on earth does he use the ritual money for?

Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by TONYE001(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thinking if I've seen such a big set of zygomatics before..
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
chai that woman's husband will be in so much pain. Wife and unborn child, both gone out of no where.
God forbid bad thing
God will protect me and my family from wicked and unreasonable men IJN
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Pidggin(f): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hunger and hardship has made him mental. God forbid.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by nickxtra(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
May God judge you and your generations to come in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by donem: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
With that kind of focused look on his face, if he focused on something legit he would have probably succeeded. Due to wickedness and laziness he choosed to murder for money.

The soul that killeth it shall be killed. Verdict= sentenced to death by Fireing squard.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by farida20: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na wao! This world is turning into something elso! His purnishment is unmentionabe
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by zubby29(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
on occasions like dis i support sharia law,just take him outside and stone him to death.i cant stand dem taking dis man to a normal court,were dey will adjourn d case for eternity given dis bastard time to walk d face of d earth
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Dovehorizon: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
The only useful thing that should be extracted from his body before killing him is his kidney, after that, Kill him. his kidney should be given to those who need a transplant.
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by IVORY2009(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eleribu. E wo ori re gbigbe. Odabi eja ofon. Oloju amugbo. Oju kongba bi ti opolo.
Ika buku angry
Quest' interpretore'
Re: Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom by Dom2020: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
kill because of 50,000, that can't take care of u for just a week, God pls help us. what's this country turning to?

Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State / Akwa Ibom Man Shoots Dead His Only Son During Argument (Photo) / Man Kills Sister In Kogi Over Plantain Harvest (Graphic Photo)