Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread (2125 Views)

Buy Airtime Easily On Facebook With Laide Chatbot / This App Allow You Solve Any Maths By Using Your Phone Camera / Solutions To All Phones Problems...click Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Just post your mobiles problem .....and you will get a solution reply.....ASAP.........android games problems included
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by Theyveedo(m): 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
My bb bold 5 shuts down when I try to snap with the camera. plz help
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by lekjons(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks for this..

My phone is not sending text messages, thats no 1.. And then keeps popping up some ads whenever i'm connected to the internet, Tecno M7.. Any help pls?
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Theyveedo:
My bb bold 5 shuts down when I try to snap with the camera. plz help
. Sir ...try to change your battery to a new one....that how almost blackberries behave.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2016
lekjons:
Thanks for this..

My phone is not sending text messages, thats no 1.. And then keeps popping up some ads whenever i'm connected to the internet.. Any help pls?
sir what's the product of your phone ?
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by lekjons(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
shegzbaba:
sir what's the product of your phone ?
Tecno M7
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Sir Your phone has been infected.... Download avg antivirus......then scan ,after that it will show you where the problem is.....it will tell you to uninstall a process _com.android stuff.....it may be more than one process just uninstall whatever it says then you phone is free.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by puffynana(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello
My Samsung Galaxy s4 mini will only connect to 3g or 4g network once in a while. Like for 5mins in a day. It started late last year.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
puffynana:
Hello
My Samsung Galaxy s4 mini will only connect to 3g or 4g network once in a while. Like for 5mins in a day. It started late last year.
sir that happens when there is not enough network coverage in your area......there are some places where there is no 3g or 4g but if you change your location to another area then there may be 3g network available.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by puffynana(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
shegzbaba:
sir that happens when there is not enough network coverage in your area......there are some places where there is no 3g or 4g but if you change your location to another area then there may be 3g network available.
Am sure it's not a network problem. other phones in the same location on the same spot and network are connected to 4g network.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
puffynana:

Am sure it's not a network problem. other phones in the same location on the same spot and network are connected to 4g network.
then change your network mode to WCDMA only
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by puffynana(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
shegzbaba:
then change your network mode to WCDMA only

Hmm
Ave tried everything possible. Except changing the os. Am now contemplating if it's an hardware problem. Maybe the 3g antenna if there is a dedicated one for that is faulty or so.

Lemmon add this., I tried using supersu and mobile uncle to root the phone sometimes but I unrooted it again. Any idea if that may be the cause?
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by Segadem(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Oga shegzbaba, is there any app that I can use to stabilise the network, when is stream with my phone it disconnect from network by itself while my friend's phone doesn't do that.

my phone is itel 1500
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Segadem:
Oga shegzbaba, is there any app that I can use to stabilise the network, when is stream with my phone it disconnect from network by itself while my friend's phone doesn't do that.

my phone is itel 1500
download HSDPA from playstore
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
puffynana:

Hmm
Ave tried everything possible. Except changing the os. Am now contemplating if it's an hardware problem. Maybe the 3g antenna if there is a dedicated one for that is faulty or so.

Lemmon add this., I tried using supersu and mobile uncle to root the phone sometimes but I unrooted it again. Any idea if that may be the cause?
that's not the cause
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by Segadem(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
shegzbaba:
download HSDPA from playstore
thanks
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by maidaboi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
my phone is not connecting to the camera it's tell me can't connect to the camera
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
maidaboi:
my phone is not connecting to the camera it's tell me can't connect to the camera
what's the phones product
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by toocoded: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please, where can I get original Alpha Marvel complete screen in the Mainland and what's d price. Thanks.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Use olx.in
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by MrBONE2(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
shegzbaba:
Just post your mobiles problem .....and you will get a solution reply.....ASAP.........android games problems included
pls my itel inote prime Tab recently just stop display etisalat sim network signal"no network" but shows for other network sims,but when i put it on other andriod phones be it itel,tecno ,gionee..etc it display full signal.pls what should i do.

Gyarbonka
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by bobo65(m): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2016
MrBONE2:
pls my itel inote prime Tab recently just stop display etisalat sim network signal"no network" but shows for other network sims,but when i put it on other andriod phones be it itel,tecno ,gionee..etc it display full signal.pls what should i do.

Gyarbonka

Try changing ur imei
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Try that
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
MrBONE2:

Gyarbonka
Hi MrBone2, could it be the etisalat sim problem? You can try another etisalat sim, if there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Segadem:

my phone is itel 1500
Hello Segadem, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by talk2odim: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
My phone suddenly no longer has the option to move apps to memory card. It is a Samsung note 2. I am also thinking of rooting it, do i loose info and installed apps when this is done?
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
talk2odim:
My phone suddenly no longer has the option to move apps to memory card. It is a Samsung note 2. I am also thinking of rooting it, do i loose info and installed apps when this is done?
that same thing happens to my samsung note 2 but when I factory reset every went back to normal....on the other hand you can install link2sd app but it requires root
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by talk2odim: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2016
shegzbaba:
that same thing happens to my samsung note 2 but when I factory reset every went back to normal....on the other hand you can install link2sd app but it requires root
I have don a factory reset but the issue remained and itz eating up my phone memory and slowing it down. I want to believe rooting it may solve the issue but not much of a technical person.
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can't guarantee you that rooting will solve the issue.....if you root your phone then download this app (GREENIFY)
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by talk2odim: 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
shegzbaba:
I can't guarantee you that rooting will solve the issue.....if you root your phone then download this app (GREENIFY)
i will have to look for some1 to root it then......can't do it myself. Thanks a lot
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by IamKollinx(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Op, hope I can help with answers to questions too..
Permit me sir!
Re: Solve Any Phones Problems Easily On This Thread by shegzbaba(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamKollinx:
@Op, hope I can help with answers to questions too..
Permit me sir!
yea your free caus no one is perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The New Method MTN Now Uses To Steal From Customers (PHOTO) / How To Stop Your Phone From Dialing Itself In Your Pocket. / Why Does Naijatechguy Think He Knows Much About Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.