Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. (1904 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / HELP!!! My Phone Is Being Controlled By A Spyware(netalpha Virus) / See What My Phone Is Showing Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
I tweak my android phone to enable glo blackberry subscription. after using it for some time, I notice some apps installing them selves and they pop up automatically, when I uninstall or disable them, they reactivate them selves when I turn on my phone.
This keeps my phone lagging most times.
they came back even after factory reset.

some of the apps
txvpn
Omacp
mobileOcr
measure
engiks
etc

please, how do I deal with this problem?
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Reset Factory Settings
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
I did factory reset and I still found them in my phone.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by daphid25(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2016
You don't have an anitvirus innit?
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Jwonder(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
I also had the same problem, its a malware that is doing that. Go to ur file manager and show hidden file's u will see .walkfree, that's were all d automatically downloaded apps goto.
SOLUTION: GO TO PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE. Run a full scan and it will fix everything.

BYE.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Mafia4life(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Your phone is as good as dead. It is not the rooting that caused it . It is the anyhow ways you download apps. You have been installing apps outside Google play . Ghost push virus
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Jwonder:
I also had the same problem, its a malware that is doing that. Go to ur file manager and show hidden file's u will see .walkfree, that's were all d automatically downloaded apps goto.
SOLUTION: GO TO PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD MALWAREBYTES ANTI-MALWARE. Run a full scan and it will fix everything.

BYE.

Thank you, I have done that.

some of the apps appears to be system file and could not be uninstall but they do pop up n keeps lagging my phone.
I think I got some relieve now
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Mafia4life:
Your phone is as good as dead. It is not the rooting that caused it . It is the anyhow ways you download apps. You have been installing apps outside Google play . Ghost push virus

I do install apps outside of Google play.
pls, I need solution to it cos I just bought d phone.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Jwonder(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
ahmedisah:

Thank you, I have done that.

some of the apps appears to be system file and could not be uninstall but they do pop up n keeps lagging my phone.
I think I got some relieve now

Am glad i could help, and there is also another way to clear everything completely but it's long and tricky.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Jwonder:

Am glad i could help, and there is also another way to clear everything completely but it's long and tricky.

please, I don't mind if can HELP ME with it cos can be frustrating when dis virus or stubborn virus comes knocking .

Thank you.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Booyakasha(f): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
ahmedisah:

please, I don't mind if can HELP ME with it cos can be frustrating when dis virus or stubborn virus comes knocking .

Thank you.
Looks like you've been hit by a virus.... post full details, let me help you... BTW what OS see you using?
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

Looks like you've been hit by a virus.... post full details, let me help you... BTW what OS see you using?

sorry 4d late response

Is android 4.2,2

Kernel
linux-server

the vurus has embedded them selves to original apps section, i could only disable them n no option for uninstall
when they pops up, d screen no longer respond to touch except I reboot d device.
plsss

some of the apps
txvpn
Omacp
mobileOcr
measure
engiks
etc
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Mafia4life(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
ahmedisah:

sorry 4d late response

Is android 4.2,2

Kernel
linux-server

the vurus has embedded them selves to original apps section, i could only disable them n no option for uninstall
when they pops up, d screen no longer respond to touch except I reboot d device.
plsss

some of the apps
txvpn
Omacp
mobileOcr
measure
engiks
etc
Hit me on WhatsApp 07039262824
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by PMONEY6: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Guy no worries.
Download and install purify (kinguser) app. Open it and
Check for bloatware or which ever way you can locate them. Then Uninstall them.
Note: this was how i fixed my Gees phone with similar issues last time.

Stop downloading anyhow app you ain't familiar with on the net!!!!
Eg, Battery savers, lockers and other fancy stuffs.
They are malwares i tell you.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Booyakasha(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
ahmedisah:

sorry 4d late response

Is android 4.2,2

Kernel
linux-server

plsss

some of the apps
txvpn
Omacp
mobileOcr
measure
engiks
etc
I guess your only save option now is to backup and flash your whole device..
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
PMONEY6:
Guy no worries.

thank u. I'll do just
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

I guess your only save option now is to backup and flash your whole device..

ok ma
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jwonder:

BYE.
hahahaha,I like your style of advice.straight to the point no long thing...
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Jwonder(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
hahahaha,I like your style of advice.straight to the point no long thing...

some nairaland guys will know solutions to problems but will want to form tech guru !
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Youngpo413: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jwonder:

some nairaland guys will know solutions to problems but will want to form tech guru !
very true.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op, when u manage to get out of this, continue tweaking and downloading every useless apps from the net. IPhone faithfuls will say android is prone to virus but the truth is it is the users that invite the virus into their phones by trying to form commando with their phones. Apple made their OS a closed system to avoid this kind of things and it is working for them, at least people are not saying iphones are prone to virus.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by benedictuyi(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2016
op, just download cm security and stubborn Trojan killer (works best when root is enabled ) ..Scan the device with cm security first if the virus persist, use stubborn trojan killer
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2016
PMONEY6:
Guy no worries.

Pls, I saw "kingosuper" and not "kinguser" on playstore could it be d same?
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2016
benedictuyi:
op, just download cm security and stubborn Trojan killer (works best when root is enabled ) ..Scan the device with cm security first if the virus persist, use stubborn trojan killer

I scan on d stubborn trojan killer, when click 'kill' d device will power off and reboot n leave d virus un-harmed, its d same when I repeat.

Dis serious
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
greenhulk:
Op, when u manage to get out of this, continue tweaking and downloading every useless apps from the net. IPhone faithfuls will say android is prone to virus but the truth is it is the users that invite the virus into their phones by trying to form commando with their phones. Apple made their OS a closed system to avoid this kind of things and it is working for them, at least people are not saying iphones are prone to virus.

I'm learning my lessons bitterly, I thought I was naturally immune to virus, now I knw, still nt out of d woods yet
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by zzzzy: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
What model is the phone
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by PMONEY6: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2016
ahmedisah:

Pls, I saw "kingosuper" and not "kinguser" on playstore could it be d same?

No!
Purify is provided by Kingroot app.
If you already rooted your phone with kingRoot, you should have purify by default.
But if not, no problem it can be downloaded separately.
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2016
PMONEY6:

No!
Purify is provided by Kingroot app.
If you already rooted your phone with kingRoot, you should have purify by default.
But if not, no problem it can be downloaded separately.

Only tweak I did oo
but where do I get 'kinguser?
Re: Please Help! Virus Has Invaded My Phone. by ahmedisah(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
zzzzy:
What model is the phone

Miner Pro' not a branded phone

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price / Airtel 100% Double Data Bonus Now Eligible For Everyone, Checkout / Samsung S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.