Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? (986 Views)

Original HP Pavilion Core I3 Laptop Battery Needed Urgently / Help! Laptop Battery Suddenly Drops To 0% While Off / Urgent I Need Elitebook 8440 12 Cells Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Please guru's in the house. I have a rear laptop which every part of it has to be imported. Recently my battery does not hold charge anymore and the thought of buying abroad is not a good idea now.

The question is, can it be serviced and the cells replaced?
If yes, please help recommend where I can get it done.
Re: Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by Donald3d(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
Please guru's in the house. I have a rear laptop which every part of it has to be imported. Recently my battery does not hold charge anymore and the thought of buying abroad is not a good idea now.

The question is, can it be serviced and the cells replaced?
If yes, please help recommend where I can get it done.
yes it can,but it should be done with extra care,when over heated,lithium ion cells can explode.
Re: Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Donald3d:
yes it can,but it should be done with extra care,when over heated,lithium ion cells can explode.
Pls do u have any idea where I can get it done?
Re: Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by Donald3d(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:

Pls do u have any idea where I can get it done?
in particuar no, but computer village is a tech hub, you can get almost anything done there
Re: Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Donald3d:
in particuar no, but computer village is a tech hub, you can get almost anything done there
The problem now is that am not in lagos. Hope to get it done here in Port Harcourt
Re: Can The Cells In A Laptop Battery Be Changed? by airsaylongcon: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
For a rare laptop, I'm sure the cost of locally replacing the cells will be equal to importing a brand new battery. Add to that the fact u are operating outside Lagos the bill will just mount

(1) (Reply)

ATM Across The Country Will No Longer Pay You If You Do This / Jumia 70% Shipping Fee Discount Offer For Orders Of 10,000 And Above. / How To Stop People From Using Your Hacking Your Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.