Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shola A.k.a Sholly Fresh - Welcome To My Hood - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shola A.k.a Sholly Fresh - Welcome To My Hood (497 Views)

Tribute To Late Mr. Raymond Akaolisa A.k.a Dj Ray(odenigbo 99.1fm) / I Rep My Hood The Street Concert Powered By Ayaya Media / Shola Allyson---isinmi Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shola A.k.a Sholly Fresh - Welcome To My Hood by ebeedolapo(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Shola a.k.a shollyfresh, finalist of the MTN Projectfame season 7.0 hosts Fullscreen Multimedia team on this episode of "Welcome To My Hood" series. The "Amen" singer talks about his childhood in Ilorin and reflects on the influence on his style of music. #WTMH

FF link to the video; https://youtu.be/NzlSdfMPI_4

(1) (Reply)

Piano Or Keyboard Training Here / In Need Of Cobams Contact Details / My 2004 Honda Civic Asking About Radio Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.