Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Help (very Urgent) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help (very Urgent) (545 Views)

Who Knows About This School? Very Urgent / Very Urgent...pls I Nid Your Help / Advise Needed And Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help (very Urgent) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have issues with my names on international passport documents and academic documents.
The name use of those documents are not the same.
Here is the break down:

On international passport and other traveling documents, the name am using is:-
First name: OLUWADEF
Middle name: GHI
Last name/Surname: ABC

On every of my academic records right from first leaving school certificate to First Degree, the name am using is:-
First name: DEF
Middle name: GHI
Last name/Surname: ABC

Please note: I used those above names to simulate my name for privacy, but what i want you guys to take note and help me with is the OLUWA that is included in my first name on international passport document and it's not included in my academic record certificates.

And currently i want to proceed with masters degree program but I don't know what name to use because very soon i will be needing every of my academic records abroad.

Please advise me on what to do. There can be some with similar experience.
Thanks.

Lalasticlala pls help put on right section nd push to front page as i need help very urgent, masters form is closing soon, and i need to make the right decision now.
Re: Please Help (very Urgent) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, pls help me

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officers Needed / Money Can Be Made Out Of Trash! Just See How..... / When Is The Form For August Diet For CIPM Goi.g To Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.