Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins (2580 Views)

Can An Array In Java Hold Multiple Types? / Community Service | I Am To Teach Everything I Know In Java For Free! / I Need Help In Java Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Amaechi5(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
10-year-old kid Ronit Shah makes India and the relative feel proud after he scores 100% in his Java exam, the more shocking news is, this kid completes the test within 18 minutes which less obviously less than the given period time of 150 minutes.

Ronit Shah had never before attempted any exam related to Java but we know that in today’s world also some special paradigm are getting born but very rare to make the path like this success, Ahmedabad-based Ronil Shah proved that paradigm still exists in today’s generation also and we think this will more increase as the movement of the world is extremely faster in technological term.

Rohin who is currently studying in standard five from the Euro School in Ahmedabad, now he popularly known as JAVA Champion said, love for computers and constant practice helped him crack the difficult exam.

"I developed so much love for computers that I started learning animation, coding programming after standard 1. I took a holiday to practise for JAVA standard edition 6 program exam. I used to reach my computer institute to practise at11.30am and come home by 6 pm. That is how I managed to complete my online exam in 18 minutes".

Now his main focus in the field of robotics, advanced JAVA, iOS and Android, he wants to work on Robotis as Google have developed their robots.

www.zpykios.com/2016/01/10-year-old-scored-full-marks-java-exam.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
10 year old children putting me shame. Reading articles like this make me feel stupid. It's not even the OCA, it's the OCP! Which means he's already an established Java programmer.
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai!!!
And i don't have where i can practice my C++
God bless the boy
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by bestiyke(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Chai!!!

God bless the boy
My brother, how far with c++. Can we work together. I'm a beginner
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
bestiyke:
My brother, how far with c++. Can we work together. I'm a beginner
How??
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

How??

You guys can work together in numerous ways, over skype, over Google hangouts, over whatsapp, if you live close maybe a cafe.
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by bestiyke(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

How??
I mean if be my tutor. Or if can share ideas. I need to speed up my learning prossess, so i need someone to be a driving force. Thanks
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ChinenyeN(m): 1:33am On Jan 15, 2016
This is one of the reasons why I pursue programming. I want to create a home environment where my children (whenever I have them) can understand science and create technologies almost like second nature.

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
bestiyke:
I mean if be my tutor. Or if can share ideas. I need to speed up my learning prossess, so i need someone to be a driving force. Thanks
Hey bro

I can't be your tutor but just learning buddy; Because

1. I don't have where i can practice.

2. Am a young boy who is preparing for my WAEC Jamb exams.

3. Am also Learning
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
ChinenyeN:
This is one of the reasons why I pursue programming. I want to create a home environment where my children (whenever I have them) can understand science and create technologies almost like second nature.

That will be fantastic, I'm hoping for the same thing as well. I hope that I can marry a woman that has a computer science background as well loll.
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Karleb(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Chai!!!

God bless the boy

Search no more.

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/index.htm
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ChinenyeN(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2016
Fulaman198:
That will be fantastic, I'm hoping for the same thing as well. I hope that I can marry a woman that has a computer science background as well loll.

You and I are in similar boats. In fact, my mother has already told me that she worries about me. She fears that it would be difficult for me to find a Nigerian girl who thinks the way I do in terms of science and technology. Considering where I am headed with computer science, I don't blame her for worrying. I have a particular goal in mind; an environment that I want to create, and I have yet to meet a Nigerian girl that can understand it when I try to explain it to her. They're all too busy thinking about medicine (exaggeration, of course).

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 16, 2016
ChinenyeN:

You and I are in similar boats. In fact, my mother has already told me that she worries about me. She fears that it would be difficult for me to find a Nigerian girl who thinks the way I do in terms of science and technology. Considering where I am headed with computer science, I don't blame her for worrying. I have a particular goal in mind; an environment that I want to create, and I have yet to meet a Nigerian girl that can understand it when I try to explain it to her. They're all too busy thinking about medicine (exaggeration, of course).
You're even lucky. more girls go for computer science.

than physics. there is literally no girl I know that is interested in physics at all. most of them have no idea of it.
Once you start talking, they start calling you a mathematician even when you're clearly NOT talking about mathematics.

1 Like

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
ChinenyeN:

LOL my mom is worried about me too thinking that at this rate I won't find a wife. I'm a very selective guy though and I can't just marry anybody. I don't blame my mother for worrying either (though I think my father is more flabbergasted).

In regards to Nigerian women thinking about Science and technology, it's not only Nigerian women, women around the world are that way. In STEM fields in general, women are vastly underrepresented. Some investigation and research needs to be done to find out why women are not participating and partaking in STEM related fields as much as men. It's completely male-dominated.

HAHAHAHA well they need to realise that Computer Science is much bigger than just programming, doing research or using computers to solve difficult problems. Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiHrxGnVjLg

1 Like

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
You're even lucky. more girls go for computer science.

than physics. there is literally no girl I know that is interested in physics at all. most of them have no idea of it.
Once you start talking, they start calling you a mathematician even when you're clearly NOT talking about mathematics.

Such is the life of people in the STEM field. Maybe we should have all done something useless like Biology (I shouldn't say something like that ROFLLL). I think there are some females in Chemical Engineering though.
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Karleb:

Search no more.
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cplusplus/index.htm
Thanks for link but am talking about laptop to practice
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Karleb(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Thanks for link but am talking about laptop to practice

If you have an android, you can download Sand IDE on Google play, you can code Java with it.
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Karleb:

If you have an android, you can download Sand IDE on Google play, you can code Java with it.
WoW

Thanks
Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by ChinenyeN(m): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Abeg, Fulaman198, make you no mention biology. Kai. I will just stick with my wonderful computer science. haha. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if they do the research and then try to use it to blame males for the women being underrepresented. The nonsense times we live in. But seriously, I have always wondered why I don't see more women STEM fields. STEM is where humanity is heading.

Teempakguy, I feel for you. I only pray that you land a wife who can at least keep up with the way you think, even if she isn't in physics.

2 Likes

Re: See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins by Fulaman198(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2016
ChinenyeN:
Abeg, Fulaman198, make you no mention biology. Kai. I will just stick with my wonderful computer science. haha. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if they do the research and then try to use it to blame males for the women being underrepresented. The nonsense times we live in. But seriously, I have always wondered why I don't see more women STEM fields. STEM is where humanity is heading.

Teempakguy, I feel for you. I only pray that you land a wife who can at least keep up with the way you think, even if she isn't in physics.

I hear you my brother, and I think I will stick to wonderful Computer Science as well. Computers are my 2nd love after admiring beautiful African women (I should shut my mouth, I'm by no means a womaniser though (farthest from it)).

With that said, I concur, they would probably say that males have some hand in the reason why females are underrepresented in the STEM fields. I think it's partially the reason at a young age, but also because sometimes females think that they will end up with a guy who can take care of them that read STEM subjects. I think in the modern age we live in, females should not rely on men to take care of them if they study STEM. Women need to start studying STEM just as much. I know that in India, though STEM fields are still heavily male-dominated (same with Russia), females are becoming more and more interested in it. I'm hoping for the same in Nigeria.

I would love to have a woman that knows a lot about algorithms and computational theory so I can get my nerdrections from talking to her. Heck, I would even be happier though a bit intimidated that she may dump me if she is smarter than me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This:403 Forbidden And How Do I Resolve It / I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer / The 19 Yr Old iOS Developer Who Turned Down An Apple Job Offer, Motivational.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.