Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . (980 Views)

Recommend A Place At Ikeja Where I Can Learn Phone Engineering / Phone Engineering / What are the 5 Major Problems Found In Smart Phone Engineering ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by zuzuki: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please I want to learn PHONE ENGINEERING . IKEJA or Egbeda in lagos will be ideal.
I will need special arrangement as regards when I come to the center because am currently working but my work is flexible enough to accommodate time within d week.
I need to learn new skill and phone and gadgets seems to be my area of interest or passion so to speak.

I will be glad if I can get recommendations here ,or if you are an engineer who can train me ....... please do reply here.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by samrovers: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote][/quote] You may learn how to repair phones, Laptops and decoders at McDorsey service Company Limited. With over 13 years Experience Mcdorsey can train you to become a professional Mobile Phones, Decoders and Laptop Technician in one month.

Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want! Secure Admission in the 1 (one) month intensive Training Program for Mobile Phone, Decoder, and Laptop Repairs . McDorsey will also support you to set up & run your own repair center! Enrollment is still on-going interested candidates can now apply
online by clicking on the link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form For more further information please contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail training@mcdorsey.com

Re: Need A Formal And Good Phone Engineering Coy . by samrovers: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
zuzuki:
Please I want to learn PHONE ENGINEERING . IKEJA or Egbeda in lagos will be ideal.
I will need special arrangement as regards when I come to the center because am currently working but my work is flexible enough to accommodate time within d week.
I need to learn new skill and phone and gadgets seems to be my area of interest or passion so to speak.

I will be glad if I can get recommendations here ,or if you are an engineer who can train me ....... please do reply here.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

CWM And Root For Gionee P5W Is Now Available / Oppo R9 And R9 Plus, Official Specifications / Will You Buy The $17,000 Solarin Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.