Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Need Advice......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice......... (2561 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gud evenin nlanders! Pls my after much search 4 a job God finally blessed my hubby wit a job. But the problem here is the pay is little (40k). He has refused 2 accept it even when i pleaded wit him that half bread is beta than non. He is an architect graduated wit a 2.2. In as much as i dnt lik the pay but wat can we do! I need ur candid advice on how to convince 2 accept the job.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Need Advice......... by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
What do you do?Do you work and how much do you earn?
If the job is not to work as a cleaner or a messenger,I think you hubby should accept it.Tell him it can be an avenue to get something better and he can always search for something better while doing that.
When some men have working wives who take care of all household expenses,it sometimes make them sit on their butts.
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I sell clothes. Depending on the hw d bale is i earn lik 20 to 30k
thorpido:
What do you do?Do you work and how much do you earn?
Re: I Need Advice......... by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
naniawini:
I sell clothes. Depending on the hw d bale is i earn lik 20 to 30k
How much would that be averagely in a month?
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
thorpido:
How much would that be averagely in a month?
Re: I Need Advice......... by thorpido(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
naniawini:
Have you guys got kids?
N100k might just be enough to take care of basic things.Perhaps you give your hubby the impression that you make enough to meet the needs in the house.Erase that impression if he has that.
I don't know if you have a good rapport with his mum.You can discuss this issue with his mum.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice......... by blank(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
naniawini:

Does the 100k include the cost to buy another bale or is it after you have removed the cost to buy another bale?
Re: I Need Advice......... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
What does he do?
Is he just sitting idle at home?
What kind of job is it?
Transport costs?
Does he help with your business?
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
After i have removed.
blank:

Does the 100k include the cost to buy another bale or is it after you have removed the cost to buy another bale?
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
He is self employed himself dats wen building jobs cums once in a while.
tearoses:
What does he do?
Is he just sitting idle at home?
What kind of job is it?
Transport costs?
Does he help with your business?
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes we hav a bby vry soon we'll be talking abt school. I do virtually evrytin but wen he has d money he supports.
thorpido:
Have you guys got kids?
N100k might just be enough to take care of basic things.Perhaps you give your hubby the impression that you make enough to meet the needs in the house.Erase that impression if he has that.
I don't know if you have a good rapport with his mum.You can discuss this issue with his mum.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
naniawini:
He is self employed himself dats wen building jobs cums once in a while.

if his new job will allow him do PP on the side then he should take the new job
With a baby on the way all hands need to be on deck
besides there will come a time when you will need to rest
explain all that to him
You can both also look at increasing his building job business and making that more successful
He can be a site engineer or even cross train into other areas of construction e.g interlocking or POP
Show him NL property section.....there may be some ideas he can pick up from there.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks!
tearoses:

if his new job will allow him do PP on the side then he should take the new job
With a baby on the way all hands need to be on deck
besides there will come a time when you will need to rest
explain all that to him
You can both also look at increasing his building job business and making that more successful
He can be a site engineer or even cross train into other areas of construction e.g interlocking or POP
Show him NL property section.....there may be some ideas he can pick up from there.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Jahblessme: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
@ Op,
I don't understand. Does he have a job now and this 40k one is an addition. Or is it that he doesn't have any job and is refusing the 40k one?
Is there anything hes doing by the side that made him reject the 40k?
Does he regularly bring money back ,when last did he?
If he's not bringing anything back,then that's the angle you should follow,that and there may be a chance for connection in this new job which may give him side jobs to increase his income.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Coldplay007(f): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Your husband is a lazy man..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice......... by ijeshaboy: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Coldplay007:
Your husband is a lazy man..
i guess u are a teenager thats why you dont understand the bone of contention, she said he is into private practice when job shows is that lazyness? Do u know the nature of the job? If u see a lazy man you will run faster. @op try to convince him, its not easy i know but i believe with better plans you guys will climb the ladder together. Bless u
Re: I Need Advice......... by GodnGold: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Have you tried to find out how time consuming the 40k job is?
Because the way we see things is different from theirs.
This new job may interfere with his building contract job and as such he will loose his future contacts.
I think you should let him have his way on this one since you have something doing to support.
Chill a bit...something good may come.
Men reason differently from women.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice......... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
naniawini:
Gud evenin nlanders! Pls my after much search 4 a job God finally blessed my hubby wit a job. But the problem here is the pay is little (40k). He has refused 2 accept it even when i pleaded wit him that half bread is beta than non. He is an architect graduated wit a 2.2. In as much as i dnt lik the pay but wat can we do! I need ur candid advice on how to convince 2 accept the job. cryGud evenin nlanders! Pls my after much search 4 a job God finally blessed my hubby wit a job. But the problem here is the pay is little (40k). He has refused 2 accept it even when i pleaded wit him that half bread is beta than non. He is an architect graduated wit a 2.2. In as much as i dnt lik the pay but wat can we do! I need ur candid advice on how to convince 2 accept the job.
So Sad... embarassed

Some job pay could b demoralizing. However i guess @ dis point it demands u both to contribute una earning and not mainly form his side dat means he needs ur support financially,emotionally etc. in catering for certain things in the home. Cos i bet u dat pay no reach some guyz to spend in 30 minutes.............
Its ur duty to encourage him to know Person has to start somewhere because he had 2.2 doesnt mean he cant b great in life. God has good plans for all of us. Delay is never a Denial..

#My 1 kobo Advice..
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whew..... Sori guys i was banned
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks
akinsal:

So Sad... embarassed

Some job pay could b demoralizing. However i guess @ dis point it demands u both to contribute una earning and not mainly form his side dat means he needs ur support financially,emotionally etc. in catering for certain things in the home. Cos i bet u dat pay no reach some guyz to spend in 30 minutes.............
Its ur duty to encourage him to know Person has to start somewhere because he had 2.2 doesnt mean he cant b great in life. God has good plans for all of us. Delay is never a Denial..

#My 1 kobo Advice..
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
You are right cos right nw he has lik 2 contracts @hand. But u knw these contracts dnt cum frequently....
GodnGold:
Have you tried to find out how time consuming the 40k job is?
Because the way we see things is different from theirs.
This new job may interfere with his building contract job and as such he will loose his future contacts.
I think you should let him have his way on this one since you have something doing to support.
Chill a bit...something good may come.
Men reason differently from women.
God bless.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
When you are tired, you will report him to someone he respects, untill then enjoy pondering on the issue.
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
He is into private practice then the job came but d pay is litle.... As 4 d moni part wen he has he doesnt deny us...
Jahblessme:
@ Op,
I don't understand. Does he have a job now and this 40k one is an addition. Or is it that he doesn't have any job and is refusing the 40k one?
Is there anything hes doing by the side that made him reject the 40k?
Does he regularly bring money back ,when last did he?
If he's not bringing anything back,then that's the angle you should follow,that and there may be a chance for connection in this new job which may give him side jobs to increase his income.
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks
Pidggin:
When you are tired, you will report him to someone he respects, untill then enjoy pondering on the issue.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Mizwisdom(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is a tough one. OP, maybe you can encourage him to take the job but you can also help him set a deadline e.g. 6 months? I feel having a regular source of income is beneficial no matter how little, especially when one has responsibilities. This shouldn't stop him from looking for better opportunities, you can also help him look out for jobs if you can, God bless your family.
Re: I Need Advice......... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016

Well i wud tell him to save 15k monthly

Den wud b left with 35k

He can use 10k for his upkeep

Den d remaining 20k start a business or invest

As a wife u av to work to assist he needs u most now

by d time he saves 15k for a yr he can take d money to start a real mini business

endurance is d main solution here support encourage him

God bless u nd help u amen smiley
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks dear
Mizwisdom:
This is a tough one. OP, maybe you can encourage him to take the job but you can also help him set a deadline e.g. 6 months? I feel having a regular source of income is beneficial no matter how little, especially when one has responsibilities. This shouldn't stop him from looking for better opportunities, you can also help him look out for jobs if you can, God bless your family.
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks
sickstars:

Well i wud tell him to save 15k monthly

Den wud b left with 35k

He can use 10k for his upkeep

Den d remaining 20k start a business or invest

As a wife u av to work to assist he needs u most now

by d time he saves 15k for a yr he can take d money to start a real mini business

endurance is d main solution here support encourage him

God bless u nd help u amen smiley
Re: I Need Advice......... by laphta(m): 5:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Op, except u want to live a life of stress and constant lack even d 60k cummulative salary i.e if he takes d job, isn't enuf for a family of 3. show my reply to ur hubby and he'll take d job.
Re: I Need Advice......... by naniawini(f): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Thank u soo much
laphta:
Op, except u want to live a life of stress and constant lack even d 60k cummulative salary i.e if he takes d job, isn't enuf for a family of 3. show my reply to ur hubby and he'll take d job.
Re: I Need Advice......... by ucnwafor(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Se
naniawini:
Thank u soo much
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice / Serious Marriage Interference By In Law / A Philippines/nigeria Lady Looking For Nigeria Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.