Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Samsung Real Dreams - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samsung Real Dreams (759 Views)

Opportunity To Fufil Your Dreams / How HR Personals Kill Dreams In Nigeria / E Mail From Samsung Real Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Real Dreams by Hotchyk(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hi, everyone! Please I need reliable information on the reliability of these people(AGDC team), and what to expect after the four weeks training. THANKS
Re: Samsung Real Dreams by amaechiilo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2009
@hotchyk. I was a participant in the first stream of the AGDC/Samsung Real dreams Employability training program. I can tell you one thing for sure - you won't leave the training centre at the end of the program still the same.

there's something you ought to know from the start though: dont go there looking for a job. What you will find is not a job but a career direction. A lot of us saw the internship opportunity as the main focus and we lost out on the main thing. The program will change the common thought we all have about getting a job.

I dont think there's anything i willl say here now thatwill come close to describing the experience. You'll enjoy every part of the four weeks and at the end of it all, you will be telling somebody this same thing i am telling you. lol.

expect the whole spectrum of getting your own career, building it, work-life management, etc. also, get to find out what types of jobs you can function effectively and successfully at so you don't get a job that will frustrate you at the end of the day.

Hola me if you need anything i can help you with.
Amaechi Ilo.
Re: Samsung Real Dreams by Hotchyk(f): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2009
@amaechillo,thanks for the info, how long was your internship and what kind of companies were you attached to?
Re: Samsung Real Dreams by amaechiilo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2009
d internship is 4a min of 1 nd a max of 6months. oceanic, fidelity, accion mfb, kakawa, cwg, ashton&layton, chaircentre, agdc, citi asset, etc. m browsin via mobile so findin dis blog is dif. if u nid anyoda info, hola me on 07032058308 or bravomike67@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Sport Writers For New African Sports Websiteā€¸ / Can Any One Help Get A House Help? / Urgent Vacancies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.