Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? (986 Views)

Garden Of Eden / Romantic Video Of A Couple Caught Having Sexx In A Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
So imagine if Satan can be humble enough to apologize to God so we go back to the garden of Eden to stay there naked! Clothes are very expensive now. Just imagine Nicki Minaj, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade, Jennifer Lopez, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah and Mercy Johnson in front of you, bent down and harvesting some tomatoes, the world will surely be a better place to live in...

Oh Eve, why did you chew that apple? WHY!!!
Re: What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? by Jofreshguy: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fit2Rule:
So imagine if Satan can be humble enough to apologize to God so we go back to the garden of Eden to stay there naked! Clothes are very expensive now. Just imagine Nicki Minaj, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade, Jennifer Lopez, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah and Mercy Johnson in front of you, bent down and harvesting some tomatoes, the world will surely be a better place to live in...

Get a life srzly
Re: What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? by AreaFada2: 5:37am On May 21, 2016
Fit2Rule:

You sef get dorty mind sha. grin cheesy

In that case, except a lady you're married to, you will be automatically blind to another woman's uncladness.
Wedding vow will be your pass word to see like snake is to NL front page. tongue

Duh!
Not so fun now, is it? grin

1 Like

Re: What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden? by bamirotola: 7:30am On May 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

You sef get dorty mind sha. grin cheesy

In that case, except a lady you're married to, you will be automatically blind to another woman's uncladness.
Wedding vow will be your pass word to see like snake is to NL front page. tongue

Duh!
Not so fun now, is it? grin

Comot there!! We're u there!! #inpateincevoice tell me were you there?? God gave me eyes to see adorable things and you said i'd b blind to see... if I blind will she b blind to? She's see my JT and u think she won't blush!? If I blind, I will touch.. so stop giving us fables...

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Na Which Network Be This (pic) / Riddle For The Brainy / Just Read And Scroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.