Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat (2353 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Trending Naija Forum / Your Phone Is 10times Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat. (must READ) / Who Will You Give Your Seat To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by megawave(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
While most Nigeria leader and people in power want generations coming after them to go through the same hardship they went through, the western world is busy trying to make things easier for themselves in all aspects of their lives. Lord please bestow upon we Nigerians a new level of innovation.

Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by cutestcee: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria is already innovative. We only need our leaders to encourage creativity and innovation
Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by waledeji(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow......so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by megawave(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
cutestcee:
Nigeria is already innovative. We only need our leaders to encourage creativity and innovation
I never said Nigerians are not innovative, I only prayed for a new level of innovation. Read very well before you post comments.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by cutestcee: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
megawave:

I never said Nigerians are not innovative, I only prayed for a new level of innovation. Read very well before you post comments.
New level? I'm only saying that if we harness the level we are now, we will achieve great things. We need encouragement. That's all
Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by megawave(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
cutestcee:

New level? I'm only saying that if we harness the level we are now, we will achieve great things. We need encouragement. That's all
I can see you are a joker waiting for Nigerian government.
A government that does not have bearing
A government that misplaced the nation's budget
A government that pretends to obey the rule of law but are tyrants.
An unreasonable government
A nation with one party system (the ruling party ) every pdp member now join APC and celebrate it with a new bride.

Re: Check Out This Amazing Toilet Seat by cutestcee: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2016
megawave:

I can see you are a joker waiting for Nigerian government.
A government that does not have bearing
A government that misplaced the nation's budget
A government that pretends to obey the rule of law but are tyrants.
An unreasonable government
A nation with one party system (the ruling party ) every pdp member now join APC and celebrate it with a new bride.
Mister, I can see it's a waste of time responding to u.
But tell me which nation that has grown or developed more than it's government? So u think Nigeria can develop above Nigerian government?
Read my first post, and stop calling me a joker or whatever.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Calls And Get Paid / I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine / Queeneve Take ThisĀ¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.