Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This TERRIFYING Video Will Put You Off Hoverboards For LIFE - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This TERRIFYING Video Will Put You Off Hoverboards For LIFE (678 Views)

Terrifying Video Shows Sea Lion Grabbing Young Girl Underwater / Terrifying Video Shows Sea Lion Grabbing Young Girl, Pulling Her Underwater – / This Two-headed Shark Is Terrifying And Scientists Are Finding Them Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This TERRIFYING Video Will Put You Off Hoverboards For LIFE by Entertain9jar(f): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
A SHOCKING new video shows the exact moment a self-balancing board – dubbed hoverboard – ERUPTED into flames under the owners' feet.

The hoverboard has seconds to leap out of the way of the fire

This terrifying new footage shows the moment a hoverboard bursts into flame under the owners' feet.
British hoverboard owner Kevin MacLeod claims he was filming his first attempt on the new gadget because he "thought i would end up falling over and wanted to catch it on video."
But smoke quickly starts to pour out of the device when Mr MacLeod places his feet on the self-balancing board.
"I started to stand back and look hesitant because I started to hear a kind of faint hissing sound just before the smoke, I stood back to look down as to what it was," he posted on YouTube.
"Before I could really react to that it was smoking then just went up in flames."

It doesn't take long before the hoverboard bursts into flame – and Mr MacLeod has seconds to jump out of the way of the fire.
Unlike previous videos of hoverboards burning, this model doesn't shoot out its batteries or begin to spew foam.
But that might be because of the full kettle of water that Mr MacLeod quickly dumps on the burning 'board.
Mr MacLeod doesn't name and shame the brand name of the hoverboard, but at the beginning of the YouTube video, which has now been viewed more than 93,000 times, the hoverboard can be seen being removed from a box that reads, Smart Balance Wheel.

Watch Video >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/01/this-terrifying-video-will-put-you-off.html

(1) (Reply)

Assessment of corrosion inhibition of gmelina in acid by:Efiok j. Akpan et al / Fix Epson Printer Issues Via Customer Support Number +1-888-461-5806 / Rhinoceros Modelling Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.