Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners (818 Views)

Template For Free For All Bloggers Ha For Free Awoof / All Bloggers and Webmasters need this tool on their sites - (very Important) / Weird Myths About SEO . Bloggers,website Owners Should Probably Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello folks, how are you doing today? I want to believe that all is well? I decided to down tune my letter this way cos I dont want to sound rude or too arrogant to us, cos I believe we are same big family, trying to hustle and make ends meet.

I want to appeal to us, please can we stop all these copy and paste things? Its just annoying and sad, I did a reportage on Obalende Police Barracks and decided to share it here, you won't believe it that a guy (Naija on point) turn it to his. I remember the trouble I went through when taking these pictures, going to police barrack to snap pictures is like signing your death warrant, and someone will sit comfortably in his home and dubbed everything with giving refrences to credits is very annoying. I am a new blogger and my website is still under review for adsense so, I didn't make money through my blogs, all what I am doing is just for the love of the blogging. The post is found here http://ajayiwrites..com/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

My appeal once again is please, if you have to copy, copy with sense and have the fear of God, don't reap what you don't sow as it may backfire. I saw one of my picture too on Linda Ikeji's too and she didn't give source, I am sure, she took it here.

I tried as much as possible in all my posts to give credits and due reference. Giving a source to your copied write up does not mean that you are weak or stuppid, it just mean you had human feeling. To write another topic now fears me, so that they won;t dub it and make it their own.

Please say no plagiarism, lets encourage creativity, and if you must copy, add source... Don't lets get to a point where we have to report your blog to google, and you know what that means.

God bless our hustle.
www.ajayiwrites..com
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
sorry for that. he should have just given credit.
you also need serious work on your blog
pages like about us, contact, privacy policy needs to be there.
though am still a leaner and waiting for google approval just tot i should share this with you.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
OkwaIfugo:
sorry for that. he should have just given credit.
you also need serious work on your blog
pages like about us, contact, privacy policy needs to be there.
though am still a leaner and waiting for google approval just tot i should share this with you.

Thanks bro, mine is a blogger not a complete website like that.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
yes. you need a domain for you to be approved fast.
a custom domain if not be ready to wait 2 weeks before one reply from google.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
OkwaIfugo:
yes. you need a domain for you to be approved fast.
a custom domain if not be ready to wait 2 weeks before one reply from google.

I have scaled through the 1st stage, awaiting the 2nd stage now... almost a week ooo
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahahahhahah mine too. second stage took almost two weeks after first stage which took 1 week.
i had to get a domain and its now dot com so i have reapplied.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
OkwaIfugo:
hahahahhahah mine too. second stage took almost two weeks after first stage which took 1 week.
i had to get a domain and its now dot com so i have reapplied.

First stage takes less than 3hours to get approved..
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by DRIFTyKING(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
saints2:

First stage takes less than 3hours to get approved..
Help me review whether my blog is good to go in AdSense...

http://otownloaded.com
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
DRIFTyKING:

Help me review whether my blog is good to go in AdSense...

http://otownloaded.com

The way you go about spamming Nairaland with your webpage address, don't be surprised if the bot ban you soon. Good website is not by the looks, but by content, if na lie, check reddit.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by donwise1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is cool
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by henryobinna(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
and your mind its all the bloggers that are into general news and entertainment.

next time learn to channel your advice to the right people.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
saints2:

The way you go about spamming Nairaland with your webpage address, don't be surprised if the bot ban you soon. Good website is not by the looks, but by content, if na lie, check reddit.

nice template you got there. how old is your blog?
you just need to stuff it up with adsense.
www.uppeh.com
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
my brother I understand how you feel, its annoying how someone copy's your post and when you complain others will be asking you stupid questions, thank God you saw it on LIB too that shows she's not professional in her work and she only links back to big sites.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by Caspian22(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank you op.
I take my time every time and write amazing posts on my blog. I am very creative. And I post them on Nairaland so I can tell people about my blog. Only to find out my posts on many websites exactly like that. When someone told me that later on, Google will use duplicate contents to deny me AdSense approval, I stopped posting here.

Its sad oo.. Out if my first 10 blog posts 6 made front-page. even naijaloaded copied some of them. I am really distressed
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by uhiochris1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
saints2:
Hello folks, how are you doing today? I want to believe that all is well? I decided to down tune my letter this way cos I dont want to sound rude or too arrogant to us, cos I believe we are same big family, trying to hustle and make ends meet.

I want to appeal to us, please can we stop all these copy and paste things? Its just annoying and sad, I did a reportage on Obalende Police Barracks and decided to share it here, you won't believe it that a guy (Naija on point) turn it to his. I remember the trouble I went through when taking these pictures, going to police barrack to snap pictures is like signing your death warrant, and someone will sit comfortably in his home and dubbed everything with giving refrences to credits is very annoying. I am a new blogger and my website is still under review for adsense so, I didn't make money through my blogs, all what I am doing is just for the love of the blogging. The post is found here http://ajayiwrites..com/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

My appeal once again is please, if you have to copy, copy with sense and have the fear of God, don't reap what you don't sow as it may backfire. I saw one of my picture too on Linda Ikeji's too and she didn't give source, I am sure, she took it here.

I tried as much as possible in all my posts to give credits and due reference. Giving a source to your copied write up does not mean that you are weak or stuppid, it just mean you had human feeling. To write another topic now fears me, so that they won;t dub it and make it their own.

Please say no plagiarism, lets encourage creativity, and if you must copy, add source... Don't lets get to a point where we have to report your blog to google, and you know what that means.

God bless our hustle.
www.ajayiwrites..com

Yes bro I have seen such here someone posted something here and another person copied it and even copied "CC: Lalasticlala"

Another thing is that some people don't confirm things before posting it. Eg I saw some one post something here "Korede Bello buys new car" and I clicked only to see a photo of the dude sitting on a blue Bentley with plate number "Mavin" (only that plate number will tell you that its donjazzy's) so I decided to search google with that title because I no that some people might carry it, lo and behold I found like five sites with exactly that content.
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by bedfordng(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
saints2:

I remember the trouble I went through when taking these pictures, going to police barrack to snap pictures is like signing your death warrant, and someone will sit comfortably in his home and dubbed everything with giving refrences to credits is very annoying. I am a new blogger and my website is still under review for adsense so, I didn't make money through my blogs, all what I am doing is just for the love of the blogging. The post is found here http://ajayiwrites..com/2016/01/the-bad-shape-of-police-barracks.html

God bless our hustle.
www.ajayiwrites..com
it seems you are new on the entertainment and news blogging. When it comes to blogging on entertainment and news in nigeria, copy and paste is the word they know how to do best. 99 percent of blogs in nigeria is an embodiment of copy and paste
Re: Advice To All Bloggers And Website Owners by saints2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
bedfordng:
it seems you are new on the entertainment and news blogging. When it comes to blogging on entertainment and news in nigeria, copy and paste is the word they know how to do best. 99 percent of blogs in nigeria is an embodiment of copy and paste

I am not against copy and paste, copy and give source, giving a source won't kill na, lets be reasonable for once.

(1) (Reply)

Reality Training 1: The Making Of Writersfor..com, A Blog / How Can I Create Online Registration Portal With Wordpress / How Can I Create Multiple Gmail Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.