Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery (1491 Views)

The Biggest Lottery Jackpot Winnings That Shook The World / The First Things You Should Do When You Win The Lottery / Kingdom Lottery Campaigns Climax In Port Harcourt With Three Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery by TheTeaRoomNaija: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Although yet to step forward, the lottery ticketing agency has announced that three persons in Florida, Tennessee and California bought the winning tickets for the $1.6bil Powerball lottery that was drawn in the Although yet to step forward, the lottery ticketing agency has announced that three persons in Florida, Tennessee and California bought the winning tickets for the $1.6bil Powerball lottery that was drawn in the U.S last night.

Each of the three winning tickets is worth $528.8 million, the California Lottery said. The winning numbers were 08 27 34 04 19 and Powerball 10 and the total amount will be shared among the three winners!

Each of the three winning tickets is worth $528.8 million, the California Lottery said. The winning numbers were 08 27 34 04 19 and Powerball 10 and the total amount will be shared among the three winners!

Re: Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery by satelliteDISH(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lotto! Lotto!! Lotto!!! Aka Baba ijebu. I used to be one of their customers but now it doesn't freck me anymore, after losing almost all my years savings to it. If you want to be rich financially, please don't thread this path.

1 Like

Re: Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery by cao(f): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Oh, they finally won it, good for them.
Re: Three Persons Win $1.6bil In American Powerball Lottery by samsard(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
grin destiny changing money. And there i was thinking 400 mill was big money grin

(1) (Reply)

My HD Gaming Experience(pics)...You can share yours too / Who Have Old 1xbet Account For Sale? Whatssap 07039451941 / All You Need To Know About The Nintendo Wii & Why It Is So Popular!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.