Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead (43934 Views)

Celine Dion Fans, Let's Meet Here. / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Watch Celine Dion’s Perfect Cover Of Adele’s ‘hello’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili
...Cher? shocked shocked shocked
How
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili
Cher isn't dead.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by tranxo(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2016
refiner:
dis is d first time am setting my eyes on Celine's husband....old tho...go and rest grandpa
You must be....12?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sirjomore(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying cher alan rickman david bowie francis cress welsing natalie cole rene angelili
yes our ctry men, women, children and gallant soldiers in N.E too
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by lielbree: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
He met her when she was 12. He literally raised her in the music industry and married her.
Their love was so strong.
Celine is a good woman. Some would have abandoned him for someone younger.
He also was a great husband and father. I feel for their young kids.
Rip...
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by davidflo(m): 7:05am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
shocked everybody is dying cher alan rickman david bowie francis cress welsing natalie cole rene angelili
u killed cher?
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by kherlly(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2016
[b][/b]RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die someday? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our own kind of god have to die? Mystery indeed.

You made a point bro but their was a stern warning in the book of genesis 2vs17_that if u eat the fruit of knowledge thou shall die.thou was the day we died

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Idoko619(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:
So sad. He was really a great husband. Picked her from grass and helped her to grace. She's going to miss him a lot. May God grant him eternal rest.

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die someday? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our own kind of god have to die? Mystery indeed.

I begin to doubt, ur comment nd d death wich one touch me most.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by archdaura(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2016
the most admired couples of the entertainment industry. sad indeed. Celine Dion u are truly a great woman for being by your husband site throughout
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by dasphinx1(m): 7:15am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili

Bro, you are right about all except Cher, it was a hoax. She aint dead.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by midehi2(f): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
she sang love and displayed that true love...Celine dion you are a hero

RIP to the husband
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Lero15(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Celine Dion aww sorry about the loss. Love you. Your loyal fan.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Funkybabee(f): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2016
haaa eayah!!!! so pity for my idol (celin) may he gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2016
This is very sad. I know she loved/loves him and will miss him thoroughly.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by rhektor(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Rip
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by sunnyflakes(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:

if you can ask yourself the question of why we are born in the first place and answer correctly, then you will understand why we all wear death as a garment.
as men we are on earth to carry out specific assignments, once completed we have no other business doing on earth. our continual say might cause discomfort to others.
R.I.P TO ANGELIL.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Godsonkemz(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
After battling with cancer. Dion had to suspend her music career just to take care of her husband who before his death has been battling with the deadly disease. Wish our celebs who see their career first b4 their husbands could learn from Celine dion who despite her fame and world recognition didn't let that come in between her marriage.

May God grant his soul eternal rest, and grant the lovely ones he left behind including Celine dion the strength to bear this great loss.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by MuyiRano(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2016
hollandis:
If she was really in love with him ,she would have done what Juliet did

Smh
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by omookereoloogun: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Rip boss
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by ylaa(f): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
i love ur way of thinking
well done
matrix199:

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die one day? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our kind of gods have to die? Mystery indeed.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by caddylac(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
End time Love for each other.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Justicealh3(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Cause am ur Lady & U are my Man. When ever U reach for Me, I'll do what that I cant, We hearding for something, somewhere I never being, sometimes we frighti to know but....The Power of Love is go now.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Justicealh3(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Cause am ur Lady & U are my Man. When ever U reach for Me, I'll do what that I cant, We hearding for something, somewhere I never being, sometimes we frighti to know but....The Power of Love is gone now.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by misreal(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2016
matrix199:

I begin to wonder, what's the point being born when one will die one day? We're gods, from what we're made to understand, but why does our kind of gods have to die? Mystery indeed.
ye are gods,but you will die like mortals..
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by adeolazzy: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
sukkot:
cher
alan rickman
david bowie
francis cress welsing
natalie cole
rene angelili

Are you the one that killer cher
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by caddylac(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
sunnyflakes:

if you can ask yourself the question of why we are born in the first place and answer correctly, then you will understand why we all wear death as a garment.
as men we are on earth to carry out specific assignments, once completed we have no other business doing on earth. our continual say might cause discomfort to others.
R.I.P TO ANGELIL.

Why were we born and whAt is The purpose of God creating man? If you know the answer to those questions you won't feel so sad why humans were created. God created humans for them to enjoy in perfect health living in a perfect eArth with the best condition you can ever think of, he wanted the best for Humans, He wanted them to fill the earth and subdue it. Genesis 1:28,31. That purpose was lost when Adam and Eve disobeyed God but we have the assurance from Gods word that the purpose for God creating humans will be realised soon in the future cause God will remoove death, Revelation 21: 4 . That purpose is sure to come.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by farida20: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Its a pity! Rip
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2016
He was indeed a great husband; so loving and caring.. May his soul find eternal rest..

Awwwww.... My Celine cry embarassed.. You sang and practiced love embarassed..

May God grant you the heart to bear the loss.. **a loyal fan**
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by modela88(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead by bamipet01: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
May God rest his soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Youtube Rewind 2019: The Most Watched Music Videos In Nigeria / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.