Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. (1909 Views)

Photo Of Femi Adebayo And HisWife, Aduke / Pics Of Luxury Fortunes Of Femi Otedola / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by Chanchit: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
I saw a thread where Kate Henshaw posted a pix of the food she bought from Designer Rice. Many people do not know why she posted the pix this time around, cos this is not her first time of buying food there.

Designer rice was renovated by Hon' Femi Gbajabiamila and he was at the re openning two sundays ago.
Before that day I was wondering why Hon' Femi would sponsor the renovation of a restaurant, but he said and I quote during the speech he gave before the opening.

"People have been calling me that they have restaurants that are also popular, I just want to use this opportunity to say Designer rice and Amal360 have been around since my childhood days, I eat in both places and I also hear about them almost everywhere I go now, that's why I thought it would be nice if we give them a face lift so all this VIP's that have good words to say about them would be more comfortable when they come around. So pls Designer Rice and Amala 360 have a special place in my heart that's why I did this."

Amala 360 is another restaurant located in Shitta while Designer rice is in Bankolemoh, he sponsored both project together and commisioned both on same day. I didn't attend 360 opening but I was at the opening of designer rice cos I was invited, I also have some pix from the opening.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by tobtap: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
okk
Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by Chanchit: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
I was there as "THE TASTER" with many other tasters too. I wonder how much Kate's food would cost, but the free rice I ate that day was that much with orisirisi meat tongue
Hon' femi also had to drop some cash for the guys in the area of which dem beat dem selves up on the sharing formular I didn't try joining the stuggle cos I came in peace *for the rice* but the struggle for cash in bankolemoh was little compared to how punches were flying in the air in shitta cos I saw them on my way home.

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by Chanchit: 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
............tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2016
who is he.... I dnt know him oo

details on Music Producer Shizzi Has
Accused Tunde Ednut &
Masterkraft Of Copyright
Theft.... http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/music-producer-shizzi-has-accused-tunde.html?m=0#more
Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by Chanchit: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=opeyemiieblog post=41988616]who is he.... I dnt know him oo

Femi Gbajabiamila is the Majority speaker in the House of Rep'. Maybe you've not been following the naija politics cos he was in line to become the speaker before Dogara won in the election.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by DuchessLily(f): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Designer rice ke?? undecided

What a name
Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by fpeter(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by DaBullIT(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2016
So , he puts his picture on a bill board because he renovated one mama put ? It's not making sense , sorry
Re: Pictures Of Femi Gbajabiamila Re Opening Designer Rice. by three: 9:56am On May 17, 2016
[size=15pt]"People have been calling me that they have restaurants that are also popular, I just want to use this opportunity to say Designer rice and Amal360 have been around since my childhood days, I eat in both places and I also hear about them almost everywhere I go now, that's why I thought it would be nice if we give them a face lift so all this VIP's that have good words to say about them would be more comfortable when they come around. So pls Designer Rice and Amala 360 have a special place in my heart that's why I did this."[/size]

(1) (Reply)

20 Photos Of Your Favourite Female Celebs With And Without Makeup On / Major Brands Drop Tiwa Savage As Ambassadors As NDLEA Questions Teebillz / Cute Combination! Actress Bukky Wright Looks Renewed In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.