Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,910 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For (2048 Views)

We Sell Dstv Decoder And Accessories E.g Boosters, Remote, Wall Bracket E.t.c / Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale / Why Hitv Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by inikamoze(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello NLers,
I am just curious, what can the defunct HITV decoder SRT 4663X with the dish be used for? Can it be used to receive other satellite channels or free to air channels?
I am based in the North, so I am contemplating moving it from my family house in Lagos to use in the North since it is just sitting gathering dust. Is it still use-able?
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Buy a DSTV decoder. At least you would not need to buy a dish since you already have one.
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by mynduu44: 4:15am On Jan 15, 2016
U can use it to pick happenings in ur neighbors bedroom if u attach a nokia phone to the dish.

OR

U can use the dish in frying garri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by koxyz: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2016
mynduu44:
U can use it to pick happenings in ur neighbors bedroom if u attach a nokia phone to the dish.

OR

Bad guy.
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by satelliteDISH(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
inikamoze:
Hello NLers,
I am just curious, what can the defunct HITV decoder SRT 4663X with the dish be used for? Can it be used to receive other satellite channels or free to air channels?
I am based in the North, so I am contemplating moving it from my family house in Lagos to use in the North since it is just sitting gathering dust. Is it still use-able?

The decoder technology is outdated. It can only be used to watch mytv channels numbering 118+ channels.

Go to a decoder store and get a high definition decoder plus an extra dish. Travel with the two dishs and the decoder. This will do the job for your entertainment purpose. Safe journey bro.
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by inikamoze(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
mynduu44:

OR

Ya fara dia....Lol
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by inikamoze(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
satelliteDISH:

The decoder technology is outdated. It can only be used to watch mytv channels numbering 118+ channels.

Go to a decoder store and get a high definition decoder plus an extra dish. Travel with the two dishs and the decoder. This will do the job for your entertainment purpose. Safe journey bro.

Are MYTV channels worth watching? If I have to get a HD decoder, what brand would you suggest, what size of dish do I need to add extra? What size of dish/decoder would I need to watch MBC and free premium channels?
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 18, 2016
inikamoze:

Are MYTV channels worth watching? If I have to get a HD decoder, what brand would you suggest, what size of dish do I need to add extra? What size of dish/decoder would I need to watch MBC and free premium channels?
1200 only
Re: HITV Decoder And Dish, What Can It Be Used For by Lovelynature(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Please do you have idea on how to set the Space dish and my tv decoder. I want to buy it for some purpose just that I don't have time to call the engineer. So I'm considering buying it from them and do the setting myself at home. Do you think it's possible?

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Activate Bba ( Big Brother Africa ) On Multichoice Decoder? Thanks / New Stations On GOTV? / What Do U Guys Think Of D New Paytv GOTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.