Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tea With Lola - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tea With Lola (36499 Views)

Lola's Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Mindfulness. Thank you hun. I'll meditate and ponder on this. Fvck!!! lipsrsealed Now self believe is required... ok. Back to chatting to the girl in the mirror I guess.

Mediating and pondering are actually mutually exclusive. Mediation is supposed to quiet your mind and to bring you into a state of relaxation. Once you have mastered this, you will be able to control your thoughts to your advantage and this is true self-empowerment.

See, most people suffer from an incessant noise in their heads and most of their thoughts focus on problems. Focusing on problems and things that we don't like affects our mood negatively. So if negative thoughts affect our mood negatively, positive thoughts affect our mood positively. So be a rebel and think positively and you will become the happiest person in the world, just like me. cheesy And that is what you actually want. And you can have it now before you even get your dream job and a fancy Audi.

It is funny how people believe that once they get the relationship they dream of or a fancy car or house or their dream job, they will live happily after but once they get it, they want more and so they never feel true satisfaction. I am not talking you out of your desires. All I want to tell you is that you can be unconditionally happy by mastering the Art of Meditation and by doing so acquiring full control of the way you think and perceive the world, life and other people.

And please, do not make an effort out of it. You want to be good to yourself, you want to enjoy life and you want to be happy and have full control over your happiness. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mindfulness. I read this book or should I say I practiced this book:The Magic by Rhonda Byrne - and I am now able to control my thoughts where as before my thoughts ran rite. I am very conscious of my thoughts now and I do not let a single negative thought in without counteracting it with a positive. What I mean is I have my thoughts on check and I change them like I change my clothes. I am in full control of my mood and thoughts thanks to this book.

I know the car, the house and the job won't make me happy because I have my happiness in check NO ONE OR NOTHING ELSE can make me happy but me and yes this discovery/Pearl of wisdom is what i live by. One can not add or take from my happiness but the most one can do is make me laugh and smile by giving me jokes.

I will revisit meditation this year. 5mins a day to start with.

1 Like

Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lezz how are you this evening?
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Lezz how are you this evening?
I'm well had a fun filled weekend and a lazy start today. Spent 10 minutes analysing your dp and wondering what kind of body God must have bestowed on a face like yours.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
I'm well had a fun filled weekend and a lazy start today. Spent 10 minutes analysing your dp and wondering what kind of body God must have bestowed on a face like yours.
lipsrsealed stop this making me blush bs dude angry
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

lipsrsealed stop this making me blush bs dude angry
Nubby, I love blushing ladies, shows your level of Oestrogen is high.

You just gave me an implicit description of how you'd react in bed wink
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
Nubby, I love blushing ladies, shows your level of Oestrogen is high.

You just gave me an implicit description of how you'd react in bed wink

Black women don't blush na wash cheesy
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ehen lezz shocked so uve eaten tolas fiod abi n drank her tea ... Hmmm even never even reach one day of marriage u don fall
Uve been relegated to sude bobo till further notice ... tongue

How r u 2 @ nubian113 n lezz smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

Black women don't blush na wash cheesy
Oh they both blush. White chicks only redden in the face and neck, black ladies flick thier eye balls Or experience a mild tsunami inside
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:
Ehen lezz shocked so uve eaten tolas fiod abi n drank her tea ... Hmmm even never even reach one day of marriage u don fall

grin grin grin grin tell him angry
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
Oh they both blush. White chicks only redden in the face and neck, black ladies flick thier eye balls Or experience a mild tsunami inside

Flick their eye balls shocked shocked shocked run hun because that's not blushing that's demonic grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin tell him angry
I don tell am grin
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:

I don tell am grin

I'm well hun thanks for asking and how's your day been.
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Ah, But you're my burning flame! All the water in the Kanji dam cannot quench. Is your love so swift and vengeful?

You left me with an empty stomach and a full groin. But my love never wavered.
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

Flick their eye balls shocked shocked shocked run hun because that's not blushing that's demonic grin
grin that's oestrogen Overdrive with a sex-god behind the wheels.

You won't know until I leave you heaving with soaked panties
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:
Mindfulness. I read this book or should I say I practiced this book:The Magic by Rhonda Byrne - and I am now able to control my thoughts where as before my thoughts ran rite. I am very conscious of my thoughts now and I do not let a single negative thought in without counteracting it with a positive. What I mean is I have my thoughts on check and I change them like I change my clothes. I am in full control of my mood and thoughts thanks to this book.

I know the car, the house and the job won't make me happy because I have my happiness in check NO ONE OR NOTHING ELSE can make me happy but me and yes this discovery/Pearl of wisdom is what i live by. One can not add or take from my happiness but the most one can do is make me laugh and smile by giving me jokes.

I will revisit meditation this year. 5mins a day to start with.

Wonderful!
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
grin that's oestrogen Overdrive with a sex-god behind the wheels.

You won't know until I leave you heaving with soaked panties

If wishes were horses
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

If wishes were horses
it's a reality,are you telling me you never had othe experience?
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
lezz:
Ah, But you're my burning flame! All the water in the Kanji dam cannot quench. Is your love so swift and vengeful?

You left me with an empty stomach and a full groin. But my love never wavered.
Ok smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm well hun thanks for asking and how's your day been.
Just had dinner , im full n good wink
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rhonda Bryne is a seasoned writer though - if you've read The secret, or seen the movie depiction. She produced it.
Re: Tea With Lola by lezz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
StrawberryCream:

Ok smiley
that's my girl. Cheer up! My heeart beats for you.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2016
lezz:
it's a reality,are you telling me you never had othe experience?

Lol I meant IF your wishes were horses. I'm very well looked after in that department. smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Lol I meant IF your wishes were horses. I'm very well looked after in that department. smiley
cry awww
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Rhonda Bryne is a seasoned writer though - if you've read The secret, or seen the movie depiction. She produced it.

Amazing theory she put to practice and see her life. I am ready for the hero now. Her books are not for reading but rather for practice. I'm finally ready to be the hero in my story. I really can't wait. "Give pound, give me euro, give me dollar, give me yen. I'm international... PAY ME" grin grin grin grin 2016's anthem... Good morning handsome kiss
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

angry angry angry
Sup? How are you? smiley
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

Amazing theory she put to practice and see her life. I am ready for the hero now. Her books are not for reading but rather for practice. I'm finally ready to be the hero in my story. I really can't wait. "Give pound, give me euro, give me dollar, give me yen. I'm international... PAY ME" grin grin grin grin 2016's anthem... Good morning handsome kiss

I don't think any good book is just for reading alone. There's gotta to be an element pragmatical in it, or it's worthless.

•Good morning Dimp smiley
I think we are experiencing the Solstice. The night seems to be extremely short nowadays.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't think any good book is just for reading alone. There's gotta to be an element pragmatical in it, or it's worthless.

An element yes her book its a whole not element that's practiced in order to achieve same goal. Lol self help that's what I'm getting at.
grin
darkenedrebel:

•Good morning Dimp smiley
I think we are experiencing the Solstice. The night seems to be extremely short nowadays.

It's the other way round for us now. Long nights very short days. Its not health I prefer the short nights cause you can nap during your lush long day undecided #Grass/Greener theory at work here undecided
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Nubian113:

grin

I swear, it's like I just closed my eyes briefly & it's already morning. Damn it.
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I swear, it's like I just closed my eyes briefly & it's already morning. Damn it.

Hahahaha your fingers run toooo fast grin read it again. I was learning new I.T skills that's why I took so long
Re: Tea With Lola by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Doesn't work for me. cool.
darkenedrebel:

Drink coffee have a fa.g(cigarette) and you'll feel better. That's my remedy grin

I hate nl cry what it do to my sentence...

Oya cum back grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man / Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.