Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 (3091 Views)

Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by tegasworld: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2009
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University either their first or second choice in the 2009 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and above for screening on Friday July 10 and Saturday July 11, 2009, at 8.30 a.m.

The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as follows:
DATE: FRIDAY, JULY10, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy FACULTIES:
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DATE: SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2009
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law FACULTIES:
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Physical Sciences

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION

[a] Eligible candidates will be required to pre-register for the screening. The scratch cards for on-line pre-registration, at the rate of two thousand Naira (N2,000) each, will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the Federation:

- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc., and also
the Micro Finance Banks in Nsukka and Enugu Campuses of the University.

[b] On-line Pre-registration commences on Monday June 15, 2009 and ends on Friday July 3, 2009. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Post-UME Screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com., and upload to the form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears; no cap and no eye glasses. Please note that blurred passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.

[c] Candidates are also required to bring the following for the screening exercise:

(i) A copy of ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph; (Remember to keep a copy for future references)

(ii) 2009/2010 JAMB Slip

(iii) Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;

(iv) HB pencil and eraser

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.

The screening exercise on each campus will commence at 8.30 a.m. prompt.

Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses.

VISUALY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

Candidates for Direct Entry should procure the scratch card for registration and watch out for announcement for screening of Direct Entry Candidates subsequently.

Please Note: The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the exercise and admission status on line. Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact for that purpose.

A. I. Okonta
Ag. REGISTRAR
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by Danmario: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2009
please i need help. i changed from UI to UNN but my jamb result has not yet reflected UNN. so i don't have proof that i am a UNN jamb candidate. i went to jamb office in ibadan and i was told to buy the card (#1000) for the original jamb result which they claim will effect the change of university. i did exactly that but the website kept telling me, invalid pin. plz what should i do. UNN has already started post jamb registration. plx help
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by amanze15(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2009
pls bro pls help me i want to know if there have been any probelm of card validation
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by StellaN3(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
pls oooooooooooo i need help oooooooo
am trying to register but they keep telling me invalid
access code, what could be the curse
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by Tompolo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2010
Abeg is there a good Nigerian out dere that knows the date for the post ume for UNN 2010 intake?
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by SLIGHT(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
Heard that its july 9th&10th.
Re: Unn Post Ume 2009/2010 by Tompolo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Thank you very much SLIGHT, pls coul you tell me more about the process, possibly give me ur mobile contact cus am i Warri now so ican get more info 4rm you.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Disburses N2.7bn For Free Education In Imo / He Said He Gave Up On Me , But When I Submitted My Chapter 2 To 4 He Was Shocked / NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) - IKORODU STUDY CENTRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.