Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing (37374 Views)

Melvitto Mel Allie-Owe Slams Wizkid, Tekno, Iyanya, Wande Coal, Mr Eazi / Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / See Davido, Wizkid & Iyanya As Women | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by TunezMediaBlog: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Dami Marshal the daughter of Fuji Lord, Kwam 1 who was recently called to bar has come out to defend her pal Dammykrane.

Dami who claims to be an eyewitness to the whole drama admitted that Wizkid did steal music materials from Dammykrane saying that she has recorded proof that Wizkid called Dammykrane to come sing in his studio then later took him off the track and released the song as his own.

Dami even went ahead to mention TripleMG singer, Iyanya in the fray and also accused him of similar acts of Material Theft.

Dami said she is ready to defend DammyKrane anywhere and she is currently running a masters program in Intellectual Property Law, which she will use in fighting plagiarism in the music industry.

This comes after reports that Wizkid broke a bottle of Remy on DammyKrane's head during football star, Obafemi Martins Black party in Quilox Club last night.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43454

See photo and video from Quilox drama between Wizkid and DammyKrane below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1g7fz2FXA

ishilove , ijebabe

1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Lattop(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
So ow can we be of help to dis sh*t undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by hatux: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
And you sure say this one na law she readundecided

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by kadas01(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
"Accusation" and "Counter-Accusation" everywhere!
Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by cruzita(f): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2016
this year go hot like no tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Me my own is dat..Dammykrane is no longa fresh and fine sad lyk wen he sang dt his song My Dear *wipingtears* wtf happnd 2those pink lips of urz *wipingtears* Nau u luk lyk dat broda foga near my aous *tears*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by TunezMediaBlog: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
hatux:
And you sure say this one na law she readundecided
I don't think so my brother cheesy

e bi like say na lawyer she read

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by bqlekan(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Okay. let's see how this ends, it won't be Dangote this time around. maybe Warren Buffett will call both artistes to his house to settle the beef.. awon ashiere -:/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Haha.... this one wey barrister dey talk, the case don reach COURT? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
My Guy Dammycrane... No matter what u do, u will never be popular.
i have heard your name before, but i havent heard any of your songs ( Probably the songs are too wack no Producer wanna work with u)
No matter what u do, u will remain in the class of Reminice, Skales and Dprince.

Youre a 6th class musician
Even if Boko haram tro bomb for your head, u no go still Blow

If this girl na lawyer true true, e mean say Nigeria Educational system Is in The gutters

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by SynNelson(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Me my own is dat..Dammykrane is no longa fresh and fine sad lyk wen he sang dt his song My Dear *wipingtears* wtf happnd 2those pink lips of urz *wipingtears* Nau u luk lyk dat broda foga near my aous *tears*

haters kip mkin us grow....Lol..
buh yhu still can identify btwn him n ya bro...buh he doesn't knw yhu exist

jee hie ura...

2 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by kingarizona1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Next News # Wizkid's GF backs wizkid, blast dammy crane calling his a music theft......... #BullSh*t, how does it change the price of petrol in the market

1 Like

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by omoadeleye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa for this lawyer gan self sad

1 Like

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by ttemmi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by theplushist: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizkid! Wizkid! Dont tell me the money you used to buy all these cars i have been dreaming of since last year http://manly.ng/wizkid-a-look-at-his-fleet-of-cars/ was from stolen songs! These cars that i used as my screen saver?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Kjking(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
this wizpikin cef....

2 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Dami Marshal the daughter of Fuji Lord, Kwam 1 who was recently called to bar has come out to defend her pal Dammykrane.

Dami who claims to be an eyewitness to the whole drama admitted that Wizkid did steal music materials from Dammykrane saying that she has recorded proof that Wizkid called Dammykrane to come sing in his studio then later took him off the track and released the song as his own.

Dami even went ahead to mention TripleMG singer, Iyanya in the fray and also accused him of similar acts of Material Theft.

Dami said she is ready to defend DammyKrane anywhere and she is currently running a masters program in Intellectual Property Law, which she will use in fighting plagiarism in the music industry.

This comes after reports that Wizkid broke a bottle of Remy on DammyKrane's head during football star, Obafemi Martins Black party in Quilox Club last night.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=43454

See photo and video from Quilox drama between Wizkid and DammyKrane below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1g7fz2FXA

ishilove , ijebabe

This is a lawyer??

Na wa for naija education o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by davvyRanking: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Sigo86(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

2Much of Blow-Job just dey make dis1 reason like a fowl. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
So wizzy na born thief?

2 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by bimbochoco(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizkid dey form street... Dammy krane for collect d remaining broken bottle chop am, come use am draw Nike for wizkid body, if people come beg, on wizzy behalf... Make Dammy use bottle cancel d Nike sign forgive Wizzy...

If u know you wer not born wen i watch Secret of the sand (Ruth and Rachel) please don't quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Ujunkem(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Una say na law d girl read, let me continue reading sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by MadCow1: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3297073_download1_jpeg5555ffe7a073da9d3ac0d20fa9f8c880

I only came here to say this girl is ugly.

That's all..

Continu.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Sunnypa11(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is this a barrustars ? Who be wizkib and who is Dammu cane ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by philfrey08: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
I like all this tori...

1 Like

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by kirchofff(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizkid wey be rat wey dey form baba nla......BTW wetin martins still dey do 4 naija, shey US league never still start ni?

3 Likes

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
SynNelson:

haters kip mkin US grow....Lol..
buh yhu still can identify btwn him n ya bro...buh he doesn't knw yhu exist

jee hie ura...
who are the us? Biiissshhh! Go bck to ur rat hole nd don't quote me no more!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dami Marshal Defends Dammykrane, Slams Wizkid & Iyanya For Stealing by Akeelahtunez(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Some would say dammy krane nah small boy he never blow but dis Dude sing quite ok 2me
If u steal someone's material in advanced country u would be sued I think artist should stop doing this if u run out what to sing buy songs from composers and make sure he takes credit for his/her job

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Omawumi And Her Husband, Tosin Yussuf (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.