Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) (22330 Views)

Stephen Keshi's Wife, Kate Buried Today / Glo-CAF Awards 2015.Thur 7th Jan.2016 (Today) 6pm @ Abuja / Stephen Keshi's Wife, Kate Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by ayusco85(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Cyojunior:

Have done for ya sisters ?

U sure are a sick fellow for spewing such rubbish. I guess u are a product of incest. Ewu
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by CharlyNick: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
embarassed so sad!

RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by porshuch: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Raxxye:
I pray the medical world finds a solution to this scourge that is cutting down our loved ones in their primes.
Dora Akunyili and many others come to mind!
May her soul rest in peace!
why there is increase in cancer this days is because we consume alot of processed food this days. People don't even read the content on any processed food they want to consume.

#Teamvegeterianand exercise
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by joystickextend1(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
ehya may her soul rip embarassed
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Cyojunior(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
ayusco85:

U sure are a sick fellow for spewing such rubbish. I guess u are a product of incest. Ewu

Can't jst stop laughing @ d level of urr ignorance no apology.

My words are only coined frm ur initial statement wchich u said we shld all help every woman suck out d demon called cancer frm deir mammary city.

N virtually everyone is nt professional in doing such u even gallantly said u would eve do it for free

I jst wanna knw if you have done it for ur feminine household ?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Shinatu: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
I do not know the form of cancer this woman had.
Cevical cancer is silently killing women and it IS caused by a virus carried around by men.
Women, take care of yourself, the kind of man you are with can determine how long you will live on this Earth.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by esthadewunmi(f): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. sad shocked
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
may God console him, i know how i feel whenever my girl falls sick let alone a man losing his wife i guess its the worst thing ever. May we grow old with our loved ones n wives when we marry Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's like everyone's dying from cancer lately. RIP.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by missyadorable(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
robosky02:
Say a word of consolation to keshi and his family, as he bid his love farewell

Consolation to Keshi? For what exactly?
The losers here are the dead woman and her children,not Keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by missyadorable(f): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayusco85:
please girls submit ur booobs for sucking to avoid cancer. cancer is real.......

pls guys help this girls and suck it for free, even if the not ur gfs. save a soul........

and to those who need my help, form a single file. am doing it for free from nw till next week grin

She married @ 19 and Keshi was sucking her breasts steadily for 35years yet cancer till killed her.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Brushless: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
ayusco85:
please girls submit ur booobs for sucking to avoid cancer. cancer is real.......

pls guys help this girls and suck it for free, even if the not ur gfs. save a soul........

and to those who need my help, form a single file. am doing it for free from nw till next week grin
Don't be daft friend, we're it to be your wife or relative, I bet you won't be happy with such post. Let humanity flow in you. RIP to the dead. Big warrior, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by ayusco85(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brushless:
Don't be daft friend, we're it to be your wife or relative, I bet you won't be happy with such post. Let humanity flow in you. RIP to the dead. Big warrior, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Ok
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by ayusco85(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
missyadorable:

She married @ 19 and Keshi was sucking her breasts steadily for 35years yet cancer till killed her.

If he didn't wat could ve happened?
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by jahlove4jah: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Raxxye:
I pray the medical world finds a solution to this scourge that is cutting down our loved ones in their primes.
Dora Akunyili and many others come to mind!
May her soul rest in peace!
Rio Ferdinand wife comes to my mind. The list is endless.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Maikey: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
RIP Ma...

So sad you had to leave your mother and family behind! Pray we get a cure for Cancer at last!
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by robosky02(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
missyadorable:

Consolation to Keshi? For what exactly?
The losers here are the dead woman and her children,not Keshi

hope you know what you are saying

the children will marry and go away

but he will be left alone cos the one who has been there all his life is gone

not even a 100 women can fill that vacum
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by missyadorable(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
robosky02:

hope you know what you are saying

the children will marry and go away

but he will be left alone cos the one who has been there all his life is gone

not even a 100 women can fill that vacum

Indeed! He is dull sef! He should have remarried by now.Nothing stops him! A man loses nothing at the death of his wife.There are a million and one women he can marry asap
Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by Dmanky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless and accept ur soul,late Mrs Kate Keshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Late Wife - Kate - To Be Buried On January 15, 2016. (today) by robosky02(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2016
missyadorable:

Indeed! He is dull sef! He should have remarried by now.Nothing stops him! A man loses nothing at the death of his wife.There are a million and one women he can marry asap

lol national adviser,

he should marry now when the burial is not even over

i recommend you to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mini Announces Victor Moses As Brand Ambassador / Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.