Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

help needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / help needed (530 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Mathematicians And Physicists. Your Help Needed / Urgent Help Needed: Naval Secondary School Or Normal Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

help needed by bufness(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Hi peeps, does anyone have idea on how to go about any of these questions
there is always a marriage of conveyance btw actus rea and mens rea, compare and contrast this concepts with other criminal concept such as intention, negligence, recklessness, forseability test, desiring the natural consequence of an act

section 24 of the criminal code is a bridge, btw the common law doctorine of actus rea and mens rea and the offence statutorily defined in nigerian legislation, use some judicial decision to support your arguement

Criminal responsibility for the purposes of finding an accused person guilty is generally depending upon the nature of the act meeting together with the mind of the accused. Discuss the pros and cons with some judicial decisions

can someone please just point me in which direction to go, please just ine of the questions, is what i need to answer, i just need help on how to go about it.

gratefulheart, christinie, Bobbyjay001,ClassCaptain

mr, lalasticlala ejo sir, please, g.p is at stake embarassed

(1) (Reply)

95% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Maths / Common Sense / #igbopeople Most Brilliant Black African Race - Academic Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.