Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps (32182 Views)

Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Adamawa Increases Corpers' Allowance From N2,000 To N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Kbs468(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
WebSurfer:
[size=32pt]Nonsense[/size]
You lied.There is SENSE in Nonsense ie Non-SENSE. Can you see it now grin
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by mrintelligent(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Musadblogger:
Way to go!! !! Today

Send me your number. I need data.
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by missingrib(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kbs468:
I guess he was only joking and catching fun
I guess so
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by 1stdammy: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sincerely, this is no news to me not until they start implementing it.....
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Phobia1: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
seankay:
they should increase it to 20k cheesy

but seriously,where will they get the money to finance that with the current state of the economy?
this is naija my dear. Bleep d economy
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by APCsupporter: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mack3N:
You mean am?

You think we are in the otuoke bastards era? This is the change that you hate!
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Mack3N: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
APCsupporter:

You think we are in the otuoke bastards era? This is the change that you hate!
Action speaks,no be by bill.
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Kbs468(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
U90INDIVERSIT:

Very Poor News Reportage! At Least, There Should Have Been Some Investigative Journalism. What's The Current Amount (Allawee) And What's The New Amount Craving For At The Moment Smh
Bros do you actually the operation of governance at all? Remember this is not coming from the executive arm Who would be responsible for the increase but from a house Member who doing anything like stating any amount as a proposal could jeopardize his effort to make the move see the light of the day? or have you forgotten how GEJ's Bill was also thrown out by the senators the last time #49,800 was mentioned?
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by brightology3: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2016
How dat 1 tk concern u na abeg nr mk me vex.bubu see 3.6 bilion tk buy bmw cars bt he nr go see money pay corpers abi?
seankay:

but seriously,where will they get the money to finance that with the current state of the economy?
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by kings09(m): 1:29am On Jan 16, 2016
4 future corpers' sake, let's pray it's speedily implemented cos I tire 4 dis our politicians who do not mean well for d ordinary nigerians
Kbs468:

Yes you are very right with your submission but following the throwing out action of a similar Bill as submitted by GEJ by the 7th assembly I guess now, don't you think they wouldn't want to be insulted by Nigerians again after the last Senate's experience during the second reading? And coupled with the fact that it is coming from one of their own now, as per being given credit if eventually passed into law?

1 Like

Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by brightology3: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2016
How much increment n wen re dey starting d payment
Kbs468:
Yes Yes Yes *In kelechi Iheanachos's voice*

Certainly this is GOOD NEWS WITH RESPECT TO OUR WELFARE IMPROVEMENT PACKAGE CLAMOUR ALL THIS WHILE

I MEAN ALLAWEE FOR THE 'WEE WAA!' CHORUSERS

HOUSE OF REPS PASSES BILL SEEKING INCREMENT OF CORPS MEMBERS ALLOWANCE!

The House of Representatives, yesterday passed for third reading a Bill for an Act seeking to amend the National Youth Service Corps Act 2004 which will bring about an increment in the allowance earned by Corps members in the country.

The Bill which also seeks to provide mandatory life insurance to Corps members was sponsored by Hon Joan Mrakpor, of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from Delta State. It was unanimously adopted by members.

Passage of the Bill would enable corps members who have acquired special business skill from the Service to have access to loan.

Mrakpor, while calling on his colleagues to support the passage of the bill, said the essence of the Bill’s amendment was to ensure that the aim of the NYSC scheme was not defeated and it would reduce the number of graduates relying on white collar jobs in the country.

Following its passage, the House referred the Bill to the adhoc committee on constitution review for further legislative input.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/house-of-reps-passes-bill-seeking-increment-of-corps-members-allowance/?utm_source=dlvr.it_nnd&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by mayorisaac: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
seankay:

Wake up
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by seankay(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2016
mayorisaac:
Wake up
bro na u suppose wake up o. The economy is not smiling at the moment.however things will get better on the long run when we finally diversify the economy
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by seankay(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
brightology3:
How dat 1 tk concern u na abeg nr mk me vex.bubu see 3.6 bilion tk buy bmw cars bt he nr go see money pay corpers abi?
Bros no vex but no b today dem dor dey tok am say dem 1 increase corper alawe
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by seankay(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Phobia1:

this is naija my dear. Bleep d economy
bro I guess you've not being an ardent follower of the state of economy; the fall of naira and the continuous drop of the oil price(oil is our major source of revenue) Don't you know that's why some governors are finding it difficult to pay their workers?
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by brightology3: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nr be lie jor.i need d increment badly because i suppose go service dis match n dis na d 1st tym 4 me 2 eat gov't money
seankay:

Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by seunoni34(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kbs468:

Haha? why April again? shey dey said you all would be paid off in advance for your POP this February just yesterday?
where did you hear that from?
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Phobia1: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2016
seankay:

bro I guess you've not being an ardent follower of the state of economy; the fall of naira and the continuous drop of the oil price(oil is our major source of revenue) Don't you know that's why some governors are finding it difficult to pay their workers?
Bleep dose shits. Nigeria wil survive witout dem
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Kbs468(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
seunoni34:
where did you hear that from?
From a Corp member serving in Osun after the usual Thursday CDS briefing
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Kbs468(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
seankay:

Yes but wetin happened be say the last Senate threw into the dustbin the last Bill as sent by GEJ, hence the end of that attempt.
Now, a National Assembly member is initiating this One presently
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by seunoni34(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Kbs468:

From a Corp member serving in Osun after the usual Thursday CDS briefing
That can't be possible. I've been hearing that since last year. It's all rumors. The legal agreement signed with the Fed govt is 12 months. If we were to pass out by February that means we should be on leave now. Remember the 3 weeks leave before passing out? So you see the whole thing is not feasible, let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
I just hope this bill won't take like forever to be signed by PMB... Let's not forget in a hurry PIB has been sitting in the house having passed the third reading, due to powerful cabals in the petroleum industry...

In the nutshell incoming Batch A16 should be *oftimistic* in PMB's voice smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.