Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 (4142 Views)

Just 2 month old Benz C300 2010 for sell 2.9 / Pls Friends, Can One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 in Abuja / ***clearn Toks Benz Ml 350 2005 @ 2.1m***call 08035617876 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by lilhenshaw(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2016
twoMcfemad:

Sir, this car has been put for sale since August 2015. Any major issue(s)?

No issue sir, i actually traveled last year couldn't make it up to buyers, so i just came back this year and decide to put it back online for sale... You can come for inspection with your Mech.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by tundejoseph4(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
my location is ilisan remo, ogun state.

Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by ministeriallist: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
MrsAdeniyi:
hello,you could refer to Ayobami Ogundele on Facebook ,i bought a highlander for 1.2 million through her ,she is custom officer , you guys would discuss better when you message her,i think i tried helping.
I smell liesssssssss!
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by ministeriallist: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
honmusa:
I can give out my Nissan Primera 2001 if I see #400k
Send pix to me
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Siena:
Victory, what sort of car are you looking for?

Contrary to popular belief, you CAN get a decent registered car for N350,000. You just need to narrow things down.

Automatic or manual? What will the car be used for mainly? Do you wish to stick with the usual Japanese offerings - Toyota, Honda, Nissan, or do you want something a bit more eye-catching or different?

ooooooh Mr. Siena, I did not know you have responded to my post, am sorry please are you still there? oh Baba God don pick my call and I nor no

Mr. Siena, what happened was that my phone screen suddenly became blank after it fell on a hard floor, so all this while it has bn under repair I just got it back this afternoon. I was just using my small Nokia torch to make and receive calls only. pls don't feel ignored I really wish to get it from you. I really need a good beautiful flashy car that will not be stopping me in the middle of the road, that can travel from ogun state to the east once in a while.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
@Mr. Ceasa, I have viewed ur topic but I don't like red color and apart from d color eehmm fear dey kash me 2 o.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Siena:

Oh thou knowest the best car that is good and cheap to maintain sir.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Siena:

Contrary to popular belief, you CAN get a decent registered car for N350,000. You just need to narrow things down.

Automatic or manual? What will the car be used for mainly? Do you wish to stick with the usual Japanese offerings - Toyota, Honda, Nissan, or do you want something a bit more eye-catching or different?

Question: 2A.
Answer. Automatic is ok , or is there big disadvantage in automatic cars?

Question no 2B. actually, I needed my own car to suit what am into and having a good car has always bn one of the reasons I started struggling harder since time IMO river, but eeerm.......................

I need a good car to let some pips know that serving God in spirit and in truth does not make you to remain or become poor, cos that is the reason some pips are afraid to serve God in sincerity.
Am also into building frustrated fellow females back to their destiny, especially some that are frustrated in marriage matter, saving soul for God, training people on my skill in my own little way etc

So I actually needed a good car to visit them take them out even if is ordinary Tantalizer ice cream outing, it makes them to feel happy and gives them hope that one Aunty is solidly behind them gidigba like Standard Trust Bank so no need to quit or divorce and leaving the innocent kids/kid to suffer for ur mistakes.

I wish to own a good car to enable me start having a little seminar where I will be talking to young single ladies and reshaping their steps, which I have bn doing locally on my own little way and girls are being transformed, especially the fatherless, (more of Females) three just gain admission into higher institution at one sit of whatever exams they wrote all thanks to baba God. for giving me the mouth to talk them to the road up. I NOR GET MONEY BUT I GET MOUTH.

Question /answer. no2 c.
Answer / queshon: Pls which product do you think is the best among the above mentioned sir?
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by cobishop(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Pls my brother don't do anything with any Custom. Pls pls they will mess ur life up.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
v4victory:

Question: 2A.
Answer. Automatic is ok , or is there big disadvantage in automatic cars?

Question no 2B. actually, I needed my own car to suit what am into and having a good car has always bn one of the reasons I started struggling harder since time IMO river, but eeerm.......................

I need a good car to let some pips know that serving God in spirit and in truth does not make you to remain or become poor, cos that is the reason some pips are afraid to serve God in sincerity.
Am also into building frustrated fellow females back to their destiny, especially some that are frustrated in marriage matter, saving soul for God, training people on my skill in my own little way etc

So I actually needed a good car to visit them take them out even if is ordinary Tantalizer ice cream outing, it makes them to feel happy and gives them hope that one Aunty is solidly behind them gidigba like Standard Trust Bank so no need to quit or divorce and leaving the innocent kids/kid to suffer for ur mistakes.

I wish to own a good car to enable me start having a little seminar where I will be talking to young single ladies and reshaping their steps, which I have bn doing locally on my own little way and girls are being transformed, especially the fatherless, (more of Females) three just gain admission into higher institution at one sit of whatever exams they wrote all thanks to baba God. for giving me the mouth to talk them to the road up. I NOR GET MONEY BUT I GET MOUTH.

Question /answer. no2 c.
Answer / queshon: Pls which product do you think is the best among the above mentioned sir?

I swear if I had money, I'd have gotten you a good car for free. I like your spirit. I think people should see the God you serve in the way you talk or act rather than the car you drive though. God bless you.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by kunle75(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
MrsAdeniyi:
hello,you could refer to Ayobami Ogundele on Facebook ,i bought a highlander for 1.2 million through her ,she is custom officer , you guys would discuss better when you message her,i think i tried helping.

Mrs Adeniyiiiiiiiii,

E beru olohun oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

I swear if I had money, I'd have gotten you a good car for free. I like your spirit. I think people should see the God you serve in the way you talk or act rather than the car you drive though. God bless you.

You are right, but apart from the way I act and talks I
I have used some little things like (1) food, (2) sudden giving of little unexpected money, may be after seeing some pitiable condition on them.

car is also important and should be part of it, ( soul saving). why? Do you know that a lady saw me and said, ma pls. visit us again because since u visited my house my neighbor who always trouble me and my children because of the way my husband abandoned us, suddenly became friendly to us after your visit, because she saw a well dressed person like you paid us a visit and spend time with us.
she no longer mock me by saying everyday God God and reasonable person have ever asked after you and your children.)

in my mind I said even as I went there on bike?
I think visiting such abandoned families with car will earn them more respect in their neighborhood. So I need a good car to look out and visit such abandoned or divided homes be their friend, because they are still much out there I thank God for re- uniting that home because,
is good for husband and wife to train their children together.

I need a car to pay a visit to those girls I have instructed against premarital sex, now that they are in School, "Remember if you are guiding young girls against premarital sex, you need somethings to make yourself a role model and one of those things is a good car for a sudden visit to their school with a cake on their birthday etc. show them that you can do those little little things that School boyfriend can do for them, so that they can concentrate on their studies. otherwise you just wasted your saliva talking to them.

A man was imprisoned for years I convinced the wife to serve God in spirit and in truth so that, by the time her husband comes out of jail he will meet her a different person and emulate her way of serving God,
she did, but when the husband was finally released he was very happy to see his wife new lifestyle in God, But later his wife called me and said the husband seem want to go back to the biz that landed him in jail overseas, cos he felt if they serve God in sincerity the way the wife is serving God they are going to look like me in terms of physical wealth. chai! God don suffer, hahaha, then I sent them Haggai 2:vs 8.
but if he had seen me with a good car he would have believed Haggai 2; 8.

So @Ogidiolu3. car is very important in saving some stiff necked souls for Christ.
and being a friend for the abandoned women with children who have no reasonable means of feeding and other well fare. I just met another one yesterday here.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by v4victory(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
@mrs. Adeniyi, if I have 1.2mille I won't use it to buy a car, I will buy at least 4, one for me, three for taxi that will be fetching me money on daily basis for others in need.
Moreover, the only person I can trust to get me a car to buy through nairaland is Mr. Siena, do you know why? The reason is because he is the only person I can trust, simply because he has shown his/family's face in one of his post very long time ago on Nairaland and since the day I saw that post I began to have strong blv that he must be a crime free man that can be trusted.
if he is not interested in my car purchase matter, I will pack well and be waiting for someone I can trust that can be sending me laptops for sale, which I was also planning to go into by December by His grace.
Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by calebesq: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why not buy peace of mind and make money too, used less than a year with custom papers intact. 400k negotiable

Re: Pls Friends, Can Some One Help Me With A Good Clearn Car For N300,000.00 by calebesq: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why not buy peace of mind and make money too, used less than a year with custom papers intact. 400k negotiable 08038724002

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!! Nine Months Used Toyota Camry 09 upgraded to 010 For Sale. 2.7m Neg! / 2014 Model Toyota Venza Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / Neatly Used Peugeot 508 2013 In Super Excellent Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.