Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) (3935 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Obtaining Msc Only Increases Your Hope Of Getting A Job / Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Getting a job is hard in this country oo
Yesterday I saw a vacancy post (consumer care representatives) globacom and jumia are both want ladies for the post. So I send the link to a female friend of mine last night and she send her cv to the email address and this afternoon she told me she got a reply. Check the reply below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Donald3d(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
why do i have a feeling u made this up,first of all u said a female recieved the email,but i can see a mans name up there "david courage" , i can also see that the sender of the email is "dave osas" very close to david,and nobody will be dumb enough to make such request and include his name at the bottom -just saying sha i might be wrong ,you might be right. MODIFIED - that guy needs Jesus ,as for the ladies he is trying to make shoot horror film,u will get a good job soon in Jesus name,just be patient ,diligent,dont worry i have something coming up for the ladies soon(an empowerment program).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by jopretty(f): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa oo ladies don suffer for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sariu11(f): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
why do i have a feeling u made this up,first of all u said a female recieved the email,but i can see a mans name up there "david courage" , i can also see that the sender of the email is "dave osas" very close to david,and nobody will be dumb enough to make such request and include his name at the bottom -just saying sha i might be wrong ,you might be right.
I got the same
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Donald3d(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
sariu11:
I got the same
the same feeling wit me ?.or the same message above ?
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by jamex93(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin

Wait like seriously undecided undecided

I no go insult d guy wey send DAT mail

Because I believed ppl wey sabi insult dey come
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
why do i have a feeling u made this up,first of all u said a female recieved the email,but i can see a mans name up there "david courage" , i can also see that the sender of the email is "dave osas" very close to david,and nobody will be dumb enough to make such request and include his name at the bottom -just saying sha i might be wrong ,you might be right.

Lol. You can see I blocked her name out
*someone else just replied you now that she got the same reply
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sariu11(f): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
sammieomoba:

Lol. You can see I blocked her name out
*someone else just replied you now that she got the same reply
I just created my own topic of the stupid guy's reply
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
sariu11:

Oh great..
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Donald3d(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
sariu11:

dont mind him jare , omo jati jati,isi ewu,bad yaro
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:

Tot you said I made it up
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Donald3d(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
sammieomoba:

Tot you said I made it up
i didnt know na, because now adays every body is making things up for publicity,and it sounded too gross to be true, i apologize for the mis-reading and mis-understanding grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sammieomoba: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
i didnt know na, because now adays every body is making things up for publicity,and it sounded too gross to be true, i apologize for the mis-reading and mis-understanding grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by 3aces(f): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Got the same!

2 Shares

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Mustay(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
There is a company called Shortlist - a brainchild of Philips Consulting.

Apparently, this guy has capitalized on the information you have posted somewhere.

Shortlist Nigeria's domain is not what this guy has. This guy is using a gmail account but was smart enough to put their website on the first paragraph.

The guy is just a scam artist - for me, it is Shortlist Nigeria and other recruitment agencies that should be bothered about people using their names for this kind of stuff. For the prospective employee, do some basic research and 'look well well'.

Just by his email address, you can tell! By the structure of their sentences, they give their 'smartness' away.

No signature, no position etc of the guy. Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by greatme2good(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm just speechless,what exactly is this World turning to? I'm really forced to say "endtime is really near. If he needs such videos he should download it not looking for who to blackmail.
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by RedCard1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nigeria don enter inside well already
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Mustay(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Donald3d:
Don't worry i have something coming up for the ladies soon(an empowerment program).

I think the OP should remove the snapshot. I can see the names you blurred.
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by yorex2011: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Unbelievable! shocked shocked

Is the guy mad? Probably looking for "leaked" videos to put in his site...

Unfortunate fellow he is angry

2 Likes

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by yorex2011: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mustay:

I think the OP should remove the snapshot. I can see the names you blurred.
You're absolutely right.. Oya op come and take down the image...
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by odinese(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
;he's my cousins brother uncle.

He lives in klympst ......it ain't fake thou. This is real sh!t right there....you got to masturbate your f*cking life out before he can help the sh!t outta you....
So y'all co-operate .....get it .

10mins and he doesn't see wet pussíes, he's gone...
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by talktonase(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Naa so them go dey scubadive btw there thighs dey form say them go give them work! Women dey hearam!
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by nerdymufasa(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mtchew, dumb & cheap scam
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Some girls will still send in videos

there are desperate girls out there
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by anachy: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is one big reason we should be patience and not desperate for a common job that s abundant in europe.
God saves your children. embarassed
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Simplymeah: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
If it is true, den it's pathetic
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by oyeludef(m): 4:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Too bad. Dat guy need deliverance
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Isryl02(m): 5:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Not all scams come in financial form
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by sariu11(f): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Donald3d:
Replies so far!

Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Abirisegun(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Lwkm, this is interesting. Day don break now I for talk say na dream be this
Re: Getting A Job Is Hard In This Country Oo( ladies pls be careful) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Despite alarming rate of unemployment in Nigeria, I will advice people to do a sort of "background" check before sending CV or application. The guys can do anything once they have your details. They can send you unsolicited sms, call you and tell you all kind of stories or steal your identity.

A cursory look at the correspondence address shows he's "scam".

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota / Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Entry Level Recruitment OND/HND/B.sc / National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.