Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Questions On Hydroponics? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Questions On Hydroponics? (1131 Views)

The Magic Of Soilless Farming A.k.a Hydroponics Technology ( Focus On Azolla) / Magic Of Hydroponics Soiless/ Vertical Farming / How To Make Millions Of Naira From Hydroponics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions On Hydroponics? by fiddzy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello fellow nairaland agriculture enthusiast, I have been reading on hydroponics for quite some while ,I got to understand the advantages far surpasses the disadvantages.Me being a fan of farming innovations,my question is this can this system be done using indigenous materials sourced locally from naija . Will be grateful if the ogas in this section contribute ....pavore ,hotmas,jasper,jethro and other senior men thanks very much
Re: Questions On Hydroponics? by mfm04622: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello, Hope you have progressed on your hydroponic journey. Please what is dimension of the tray you wanted to fabricate for 800 each? What is the gauge of the aluminium used for the tray? Thank you
Re: Questions On Hydroponics? by mfm04622: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
fiddzy:
Hello fellow nairaland agriculture enthusiast, I have been reading on hydroponics for quite some while ,I got to understand the advantages far surpasses the disadvantages.Me being a fan of farming innovations,my question is this can this system be done using indigenous materials sourced locally from naija . Will be grateful if the ogas in this section contribute ....pavore ,hotmas,jasper,jethro and other senior men thanks very much

Hello, Hope you have progressed on your hydroponic journey. Please what is dimension of the tray you wanted to fabricate for 800 each? What is the gauge of the aluminium used for the tray? Thank you
Re: Questions On Hydroponics? by babniyen(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello, Interesting topic.
What seeds are you planing on growing.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Go To Songhai To Learn Integrated Farming System!!! / Battery Poultry Cages At Farmergiant Nigeria Ltd / Fabrication Of Farm Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.