Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

M2SYS Technology interview invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / M2SYS Technology interview invite (1447 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Jafad School Of Nursing & College Of Health Technology INTERVIEW / Executive - Marketing & Promotion For M2SYS In Nigeria - Job Application Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M2SYS Technology interview invite by ferdyferd: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
I got a mail from them, a Strange looking mail. Just wanna confirm if anyone knows anything about them. Here's the mail.

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations on being shortlisted for the position of Executive - Marketing &
Promotion for M2SYS in Nigeria. We have reviewed your CV and as the next part of
the recruitment process, we would like you to answer some questions based on the
responsibilities that the selected candidate will have to fulfill as part of his
or her job. Based on the answers that you provide, you will be assessed for the
next round of the screening process.
The questions are regarding the activation, marketing and promotion of an Android
mobile app in Nigeria. The app is a family social networking app which is designed
to allow family members to engage with each other. This app will be facilitating
a family support system for the elderly family members with chronic diseases.
The questions are:
1. Which region within Nigeria do you think will be most suitable to target for
the promotion of the app based on ROI (Return on Investment)?
2. Who do you think should be the targeted audience for this app?
3. What kind of BTL promotional activities do you think would be most beneficial
for the app?
4. What value would you offer to your target audience to download and use the app?
5. Think out of the box. What promotional activities can you think of that incur
very little expense and yet generate a high number of downloads?
6. What additional incentive programs can we undertake for our audience to download,
use and share the app?
7. What do you think should be an achievable target for you (number of downloads)
given that you are provided with all the required resources?
8. What makes you the right candidate for the job?
The last date of submission of your answers is January 31, 2016. The format of the
answers has to be a video presentation that you will have to create and attach the
video file/Dropbox

How do you guys see it?
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by molenubi: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
i got the same mail too thought
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by ferdyferd: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2016
molenubi:
i got the same mail too thought
The deadline is the same day right
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by olawuyitoba(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
i received the same mail too...and have also done the video presentation of the answers to the question.i was sent another mail for a Skype interview on Wednesday...27/01/2016
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by jayeeola(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congrats bro. Hope the Skype interview went well? Please what answers did u give to the questions?

olawuyitoba:
i received the same mail too...and have also done the video presentation of the answers to the question.i was sent another mail for a Skype interview on Wednesday...27/01/2016
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by olawuyitoba(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
I choose the south west region of nigeria
Tgt audience was for the elderly chronic disease
Direct Mail n sales promotion was the BTL chosen
Social platforms were other ways to incurring less cost
Inbuild games,virtual currency,n getting a discount for either downloading,using n referring the app can be a good way to encourage the download n useage of d app
Value is u offer the tgt audience the need to download n use the app
Achievable tgt will be 80k to 120k downloads in a month.
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by jayeeola(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Wow!! Thanks for that sir. Really helpful. Hope the Skype interview went well.

olawuyitoba:
I choose the south west region of nigeria
Tgt audience was for the elderly chronic disease
Direct Mail n sales promotion was the BTL chosen
Social platforms were other ways to incurring less cost
Inbuild games,virtual currency,n getting a discount for either downloading,using n referring the app can be a good way to encourage the download n useage of d app
Value is u offer the tgt audience the need to download n use the app
Achievable tgt will be 80k to 120k downloads in a month.

1 Like

Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by olawuyitoba(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes more of a friendly conversation...Did u receive an invite too?
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by jayeeola(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Not yet! About to send my video presentation.

olawuyitoba:
Yes more of a friendly conversation...Did u receive an invite too?

1 Like

Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by jayeeola(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Who got a mail asking about place of origin, current location and place of birth from M2SYS?

1 Like

Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by imakewealth: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
For your latest news on Jobs/Vacancies, Kindly follow @channels_info on twitter.

Be Informed....
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by Kalangu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
jayeeola:
Who got a mail asking about place of origin, current location and place of birth from M2SYS?

I did and I answered but no reply as of now. What about you?
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by jayeeola(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Kalangu:

I did and I answered but no reply as of now. What about you?

I havent gotten a response since replying
Re: M2SYS Technology interview invite by debssy(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Am sure you will be contacted. I just did my documentation with them last week. Am sure they going to finalize Lagos position soon too But it hell of process to get the nod. Skype upon skype calls. Best of lucks guys

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Job Vacancies At Whytecleon Limited (19 Positions) - 10th Feb, 2016 / Simteckcard Plant Ltd Calling For Interview / In Need Of A Job In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.