Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges (852 Views)

9mobile Launches New Offer For Heavy-weight Users / Who Else Wants To Enjoy A Special Price Introductory Offer For This Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Donald3d(m): 1:18am On Jan 16, 2016
i want to give back to the community in my little way its not much but its the best i can do now,the first charity organisation to contact me will get a free website i will take care of the domain and hosting and create the website for them all for free, the second to contact me will buy the domain and hosting themselves and i will create the website free. terms and conditions apply. here is my number 08182346055 lalasticlala Aminat508 , Seun funjosh olu4life ayolight tearoses kindly help publicize this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by olu4life(m): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Donald3d:
i want to give back to the community in my little way its not much but its the best i can do now,the first charity organisation to contact me will get a free website i will take care of the domain and hosting and create the website for them all for free, the second to contact me will buy the domain and hosting themselves and i will create the website free. terms and conditions apply. here is my number 08182346055 lalasticlala Aminat508 , Seun funjosh olu4life ayolight tearoses kindly help publicize this.
Nice one. cheesy
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by ayolight(f): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Donald3d:
Wow...
Interesting. Anytime bro
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Donald3d(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
ayolight:

Wow...
Interesting. Anytime bro
hw is light na
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by ayolight(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Donald3d:
hw is light na
She is kicking
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Funjosh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Donald3d:

Correct
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Donald3d:

Thats great Donald
God bless you. Every "my little way" which you may think is little does go a long way

cc TEHN
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by TeHN: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
We are interested.

Please email us at ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Donald3d(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2016
TeHN:
We are interested.

I just sent you an email, sorry my reply came in late, to get my prompt reply kindly always mention me in a post when you need my attention,Deep Regards, Donald
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Donald3d(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
TeHN:
We are interested.

i have not gotten any info from you yet regarding the site
Re: Web Offer For Charity Organisations And Orphanges by Donald3d(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2016
TeHN this is not fair, i want to help please talk to me , or are you no longer interested in the offer ?remember it is free , i am not charging you anything , i will also take care of the expenses of the domain and hosting
incase you are doubting my capabilities of creating a good site kindly check
www.smartbrainmagazine.com.ng
www.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
www.shop.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
www.dividimall.com

Deep Regards,Donald( i really want to help)

(1) (Reply)

Best Wordpress Plugin To Display Ads (1) / Just Bought A Domain From Godaddy Using PAYONEER MASTERCARD / NOT SOLD: US adsense Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.